Apr 20, 2024, 06:51 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Ban the person above you!

Started by JinxOnTheLoose, Feb 09, 2015, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOMYOUTUBE

Banned for...

Quote from: Bosslaya on Nov 20, 2016, 02:58 AM(Haks Tow's account)/pardon bosslaya(only unban command I know excuse me if not true sft one)/ban Patrial.reason:pat and my name you so NOT deserve it in your username!unban conditions:change your name to Istink for 5 minutes while online and repeatedly say Istink throughout these five minutes.discuss with tow in pm about how many spacecats are permitted on sft.wear untrusted rank for9999999999999999999999999[error]minutes uptime

XDDD

Britney1177

Banned for being obsessed with mooshrooms.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

DOMYOUTUBE

Banned for freaking hacking everything.

Bosslaya

Banned for banning my fellow hacker
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Beatrice9812

Banned for doing me a big favor!  ;D

"Maybe spot the differences?Myself(if I'm allowed)and some others could build two pictures block by block the same with a few differences.once all differences are spotted the person who spotted the most wins!if there is a tie it will be settled in a extra "tie breaker round" with only one difference.first to spot it wins!" - @Bosslaya

Bosslaya

Banned so I can unban you

Beatrice9812

Banned for playing too many forum games! :D

Bosslaya

Banned for judging my lifestyle#rekt

DOMYOUTUBE

Bosslaya

Banned cause #onlyIcanhashtag

Dantdm_jr123

Dec 10, 2016, 11:53 PM #610 Last Edit: Dec 10, 2016, 11:57 PM by Dantdm_jr123
Banned because Too much anime :P

Bosslaya

Ganned cause thats nit a bannabke offense

Dantdm_jr123

Ban because I don't quite understand. :P.

Chocobo123456

Banned because of being staff on pocket server #PixLyfe

Bosslaya

Th3RedGamer

omelott

Banned cause I don't know you.

Tetrazona

Banned cause you can't touch me.
 ;)
People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose FAITH.
Former Pocket Manager.
Discord:TETRA#3532.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Altigords

Banned for reckless banning.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

smallfry5545

Banned for being a donator.

Th3RedGamer

Banned for being an admin

Lucy_23x

Dantdm_jr123

Banned because Ban I don't know.. :P