Apr 24, 2024, 10:06 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Sugggest game servers for us to host

Started by Towelie, Feb 17, 2015, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Craftius

We had a skyblock server at one point which was quite popular until it was EOLd, so we could bring this back or have a modded skyblock such as Argarian Skies.

mordalthunder

Running with rifles
Stonehearth (future)

Tombo_

A sky wars server, maybe a with team included to make it more interesting  ;)

everest_guy

I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

paul_weebird

sft should add towny server its like factions and survival together and killing players gives you heads and you can create a town which cost 500 sft bucks and to claim 100x100 land cost 10 smp bucks

tobminer

Maybe a roleplay server?
I have played one before, and find a lot of people donate. With NPC's, spells, horses, mobs, castles, places to quest. Kind of a minecraft WOW, seen it before, really cool and is never dead.

Jyncs

I personally would be interested in
Arma III A3 Wasteland
Arma III Atlis Life

Rust (I know again but a lot has changed if there is interest in it)

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: KrikkytehDuck on Feb 17, 2015, 03:00 PM
The Forest? ( If its available on PC )
Would be interesting to have a server but I don't know if theres dedicated servers, and if there isn't whoever hosts it would have to go afk on the server and save at a house/hut in order for everyone's stuff to save after a restart. Also theres PvP and I could see that easily becoming a problem.

crazygamer113

Feb 20, 2015, 02:17 AM #33 Last Edit: Feb 20, 2015, 02:22 AM by crazygamer113
Gmod - Dark RP. Lots a custom abilities to make it unique thats if you know LUA though.

Post Merge: Feb 20, 2015, 02:22 AM

Quote from: paul_weebird on Feb 18, 2015, 04:43 PM
sft should add towny server its like factions and survival together and killing players gives you heads and you can create a town which cost 500 sft bucks and to claim 100x100 land cost 10 smp bucks

There was a towny server that was in testing but I don't know what happened after that.

Towelie

Quote from: ollie505 on Feb 17, 2015, 11:44 PM
there is a modded mine craft called official crafting dead its like day-z and in a recent update it allow for out side servers to make servers. i'm not an expert on how to set up a server but it is fairly fun. it runs of the Technic launcher. if this is thought of i may be able to help look into more info. if any farther questions message me and i reply when i can.

Believe it or not, we also had that as a server

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Tyger1048

You could try some other modpacks from FTB or Technic, and perhaps stuff from the ATLauncher like Yogscast Complete :D

krankenstein20

MosesRN

Cannot believe no one has said anything, but what about a Starmade server?

I remember someone suggesting it a few years ago but people laughed at it because the game was in REALLY early stages of development and looked like a minecraft ripoff. Now, it is much more developed (still alpha) and is a great cross between Minecraft and EVE: Online/ freelancer. You can have factions, build ships, mine planets and astroids, salvages ships, fight people and pirates, make space stations, build homes on planets, etc.

krankenstein20

a whitelisted survival no banned items crazy craft server

ryan_m004

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 22, 2015, 10:06 AM
We have a vanilla server, it is whitelisted. Vanilla is MC  survival with no plugins. :)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

krankenstein20

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Feb 22, 2015, 10:17 AM
Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 22, 2015, 10:06 AM
We have a vanilla server, it is whitelisted. Vanilla is MC  survival with no plugins. :)

crazy craft is a mod

TheGoldenKibby

Maybe a modded medieval rp server.

tobminer

Jasper

Feb 23, 2015, 03:49 AM #43 Last Edit: Feb 23, 2015, 10:09 PM by Jasper
A couple old games that aren't mine craft but are medieval and used to be fun. I remember Runescape used to be popular and if people wanted to play it there's still people who play and would join. Another cool game I used to play is Ultima Online.  There's a bunch of different versions of it and the best is Ultima Onlin T2A or 'The Second Age'. There's a lot of stuff you can do in UO, and it's not much like MC. It doesn't have 3d graphics or any of that new stuff, kinda like starbound.  You can buy houses, kill monsters, sneak up on people and steal their stuff, and just regular fight people, but it's controlled by certain city guards.  If you kill someone in the city, the guards can come and kill you for doing it.  If they don't, you get marked as wanted and anyone can kill you without consequence.  You can loot people's dead bodies, too, which provides a lot of motivation not to die (you can't steal house deeds though, they're pretty much soulbound). It was A LOT of fun back in the day and it'd be awesome to see a server of it. The new updates of Ultima Online changed a lot of things that used to make the game fun, like adding in places where people can't kill others, and aren't really fun, so I'd recommend Ultima Online: The Second Age.

P.S. Servers are called shards

P.P.S. Idk why I wrote all that I could've just linked the wiki