Apr 25, 2024, 11:04 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Important changes to the Warp Plugin

Started by Towelie, Mar 02, 2015, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Mar 02, 2015, 04:22 PM Last Edit: Mar 02, 2015, 05:18 PM by Towelie
Thanks to Dpa1991, I have installed an update to the Warp plugin.

NOTE: The plugin doesn't support spaces in warp names. All warps with spaces have been converted! Instead of spaces we now use underscores. If your warp was named "test warp" it will now be "test_warp"

The most important change (which I felt was needed for somet ime):
- The warp cooldown/warmup were removed. Warps are now instant
- I have raised the limit to 20 public + 20 private warps per player
- If riding a horse, your horse will also be teleported
- The warp plugin is now UUID-compliant. This means that if you change your name, you will have the warps on your new name.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrEpicWonder

Wouldn't it be better for new players to start with a little more money? Concidering they'll only be able to set 2 public warps, this might not be easy for them because they may want to start up a shop to bring in money of some sort, though this seems it'll help the economy a little more, but yeah. Thanks Dpa :)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Eternal_Jamie

Towelie

Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Mar 02, 2015, 04:24 PM
Do you get refunded if you delete a warp?

You do not.

And there's tons of ways of making money. Voting, or just logging in for several times / day. Also at 1000 per private warp, this allows them to make 5 private warps with their starting money. I don't see this as a serious problem.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Nicadean33

Are the warps players currently own going to be affected by this? Will they need to be deleted and redid? Or will it charge you the first time you warp to them?

Towelie

Good news everyone, I decided to let it free for now due to a bug with the plugin

Towelie

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Mar 02, 2015, 04:43 PM
Are the warps players currently own going to be affected by this? Will they need to be deleted and redid? Or will it charge you the first time you warp to them?
no. it won't charge for existing warps

sparkydeathcap

It's great that we can warp with our horses.. it will be easier to get them places. And I always do have a problem with only 10 warps max... thanks Towelie and Dpa  :D
i apologize for this message.

King_Craftius

DuaneandBrand0

If you make a warp now say "new warp" does it automatically get converted to "new_warp" or do you have to make it "new_warp" for it to work?

Towelie

Quote from: DuaneandBrand0 on Mar 02, 2015, 07:51 PM
If you make a warp now say "new warp" does it automatically get converted to "new_warp" or do you have to make it "new_warp" for it to work?
It will error if you try to make a warp that contains spaces

TheGoldenKibby

What if, before, there was a warp, let's say, "kibby_home". There was also a warp called "kibby home". What will happen to the warps?

By the way, these aren't real warps. Just a hypothetical question.

ParisGrace

THANK U DPA AND TOW.
You have no clue how many horse I have lost and how many warps I have needed thank a lot! ;D 8)

Jasper

Also, if we bought the 200 public n 200 private warps thing from buy craft will we still have those? Aside from that this is pretty cool.

budderboy151

ParisGrace

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 02, 2015, 11:04 PM
Also, if we bought the 200 public n 200 private warps thing from buy craft will we still have those? Aside from that this is pretty cool.

I believe so Jasper.
I am not 100% sure

Sparkle_Sun

I tried warping with a horse and it did not work for some reason, does it work for you/anyone else?

ParisGrace

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Mar 03, 2015, 04:42 AM
I tried warping with a horse and it did not work for some reason, does it work for you/anyone else?

Hey Sparkle,
I will try it when I get home today, and what horse did you use? The /horse or the random spawning horses?
It might just me a little bug.

ThePhantomOfTheOpera

I tried /mywarps and I didn't see the Warps I had created before I changed my Username.

Katherine

Quote from: TrollLordThanos on Mar 03, 2015, 12:39 PM
I tried /mywarps and I didn't see the Warps I had created before I changed my Username.
It used to be username based before this update which is now uuid based, therefore if you changed your username before this update then your warps/home will have been removed.

Towelie

Quote from: Katherine on Mar 03, 2015, 12:51 PM
Quote from: TrollLordThanos on Mar 03, 2015, 12:39 PM
It used to be username based before this update which is now uuid based, therefore if you changed your username before this update then your warps/home will have been removed.
^

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.