Mar 28, 2024, 10:39 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] World reset reminder

Started by Towelie, Nov 10, 2016, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

World1 will be reset soon on Survival!
We are currently waiting on Minecraft to release 1.11 (and then Spigot to update to 1.11) before we reset.
Prior to the actual world reset there will be a period of at least 2 weeks while we transfer the builds, so worry not, you will have the time to do that!

Another discussion entirely is whether we should wait for 1.14 before doing the reset (Mojang said they were going to update from 1.11 to 1.14 in relatively quick succesion), but at the same time, the fact that 1.11 is being delayed so much, worries me slightly.

As always, expect plugin breakage and disruption for at least 1-2 months after 1.11  (until all plugins are updated).

Plugins such as: Slimefun, Disguises, Particles, Pets, etc will be broken until the authors update them. (so it's probably wise once you see the announcement that we are moving builds, to transfer everything from your slimefun backpacks in your chests until we are updated to 1.11 and Slimefun works again.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mrs_Ender88

thanks for the reminder and heads up.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Lucy_23x

IMMA TRY TO GET ON.
dont delete any of my stuff.
If that happens imma blow 50 fuses and hurt people.....

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

misspiggy95

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Nov 10, 2016, 10:55 PMIMMA TRY TO GET ON.

There will be at least 2 weeks before we reset, so you have time :)

Melons are love. Melons are life

TyphusTheNewbie

Hi there, GoosTEB here.

moving object = 7x18x5 tower, /warp teboldhouse

move to location /warp tebmoving

I will delete /warp emeraldboattown and make a new /warp emeraldboattown
just getting back to minecraft

CaykoMarie

Quote from: GoosTEB on Nov 11, 2016, 01:24 AMHi there, GoosTEB here.

moving object = 7x18x5 tower, /warp teboldhouse

move to location /warp tebmoving

I will delete /warp emeraldboattown and make a new /warp emeraldboattown

Hey @GoosTEB ! Be sure to read this post and request your build to be moved in the google doc that is linked in it! c: https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,166321.0.html

Lucy_23x

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Nov 10, 2016, 11:19 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Nov 10, 2016, 10:55 PMIMMA TRY TO GET ON.

There will be at least 2 weeks before we reset, so you have time :)
Okay good.

BUT JUST IN CASE....

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MrRed2016

Lucy_23x

Has it reset yet? Exactly when is it resetting?
I havent had the time to get on in over a week

MrRed2016

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Nov 28, 2016, 07:46 AMHas it reset yet? Exactly when is it resetting?

Believe it's set for December 5th. Can someone confirm?

Nicadean33

Quote from: MrRed2016 on Nov 28, 2016, 11:16 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Nov 28, 2016, 07:46 AMHas it reset yet? Exactly when is it resetting?

Believe it's set for December 5th. Can someone confirm?

Can confirm

MrRed2016

Approximately how long until the next world reset?