Mar 28, 2024, 12:26 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Who's your favorite staff member and why?

Started by Towelie, Dec 03, 2020, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hi everyone,

Tell us who your favorite staff member is (any staff from any SFT server), and why.
Let's get some appreciation going!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

T4Tom2

Im not saying picking me is mandatory but my ban hammer is feeling particularly banny today  ;)

FryTheGreat

Kakota has been really nice to everyone and good at hosting emp for me to sell my :potato:

Others that I rlly like are Wppvater, AtomicPulse and TheStarNomad they are on a lot when I'm on and see them alot in the chat box.

Sry if I missed you but we might have different time zones :cow:  :jackolantern:  :'(  :fishingrod: :fish:

N1ux_

Dec 03, 2020, 12:13 PM #3 Last Edit: Dec 03, 2020, 07:42 PM by N1ux_
Frogpek (autpek) is my favourite staff, he's a funny guy, and I am good friends with him ❤️

Second favourite is dogggeh, he's a good friend and has helped me many times in past plus he slaps me :D

Both of them have always helped me when I struggled as staff and not staff, many staff have helped me but these 2 helping me means the most I think. ❤️

Khema騎士

Dec 03, 2020, 12:16 PM #4 Last Edit: Jun 01, 2021, 03:33 PM by Magnet
I love all staff equally as much. They are literally like family to me and they are so nice and helpful. I can even say that some of the staff members have truly saved my life. I love you guys. :heart:

sommergirl41

stormshooter

Firelighttt

Nubbun

Idk if it counts anymore but Dpa. The amount of times luck fucked him over and he still managed to put his heart and soul into Pixelmon. Even though it's been years I still remember first time I had problem getting on there and he took time off to personally make sure I could get back on. Sorry if it doesn't count anymore due to the change of his rank but for me, picking anyone but him wouldn't be fair despite the amount of good competition there is.

\(◎o◎)/

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

NotChocobo654321

For me I gotta go with people who are fun to be around, that being hi735, Kianna, Ilaxrv10(You know when he was staff for pix), Deltacosmic, KasaiHono, and UnitedWeDance(Old School pix people should remember that name ^_^)

Just a few names I wanted to toss in there yet i believe all staff are amazing for all the bullshit that happens. So from me to all the staff, Have a good month and make the rest of this year a good one.

Chill2000

Im pretty cool tbh

But theres too many to choose from, I really appreciate all of the staff!
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Sassy1233

samanthasnee because she opens emp and gives me money
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

JustAddWater

TristenC7

Dec 03, 2020, 04:00 PM #14 Last Edit: Dec 03, 2020, 04:03 PM by TristenC7 Reason: Adding
Kak, because shes Kak and shes nice and shes Kakota :heart:  :heart:  :cow:

Also sam and master, Master's a fun one, but also helped me a lot, and sam was super nice :heart:
Orions belt is a huge... waist of space.

OrangeJuiceeee

Mr Wpp bc he is one of,  if not the hardest working staff on sft as he consistently achieves the highest uptime and does not slack for a single minute of those many hours  8) and he trades fossils with me  :diamondpickaxe:

Minecraftmeme11

I think that all staff do an amazing job on a daily basis, and are all dedicated to the server, but I have to say; my favourite is T4Tom2, I have many good memories on the server with him, he was the first person to greet me when I joined for the first time, and hosted some events for us!\

Although: WPP is great for getting me into mining,

Reminder: I think that all staff are amazing
Survival JMod and Eventhost: 4th Jan 2021 - 3rd April 2021
Survival JMod again: 6th Jan 2022-present

noobtube59

Lady_Carissa

Without a doubt, it's sommer.  :cake:

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Delmaire

hi735 (ben), for several reasons

he is the example for chaotic neutral, he loves to watch everyone suffer. Behind the scenes is hard working, but has a closeted motif for anarchic values. Some people can often describe him as the "smart ass genie" in films.

example:
me: i need water here
ben: sure *creates ice*
me: no i mean make it liquid
ben: *creates lava*
me: i said water
ben: this is water if its hot enough
me: make it colder
*entire room is turned into solid blue ice*

omelott

Probably @SashaLarie for the insane amount of time and work she puts into keeping the server running when Towelie isn't around.

T4Tom2

Quote from: Minecraftmeme11 on Dec 03, 2020, 04:02 PMI think that all staff do an amazing job on a daily basis, and are all dedicated to the server, but I have to say; my favourite is T4Tom2, I have many good memories on the server with him, he was the first person to greet me when I joined for the first time, and hosted some events for us!\

Although: WPP is great for getting me into mining,

Reminder: I think that all staff are amazing
Thanks Minecraftmeme I shall be sure to get that money over to you like we agreed ;)

UnicornOnACob

I started with 10 hearts, now im at nine, because you stole one from me (porcupine). -dyduke :'(:heart: