Unturned server re-launched and under new management

Started by darknuju, Oct 03, 2015, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darknuju

Towelie and I have re-launched the Unturned server and I will be managing it.

Apply for whitelist here

And in order to support the server please do vote here

I will be doing my best to add new plugins and keep the server updated I hope you all enjoy! :D

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Green_Giant

Yay. I stopped playing for a couple reasons (boredom and time), unsure weather i'll play again, but it's nice to see it getting some love.

darknuju

Quote from: Green_Giant on Oct 03, 2015, 03:43 PMYay. I stopped playing for a couple reasons (boredom and time), unsure weather i'll play again, but it's nice to see it getting some love.

As long as I get feedback on how to keep it fun you should't be bored this time

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Fire_Lord_Nero

darknuju

Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Oct 03, 2015, 04:46 PMDo i have to reapply?
You shouldn't have to but the first bit of the servers relaunch I may be trying to add plugins and things

sheepfrog

Could someone please remind me of the ip for the unturned server, I kinda forgot it

zomcri

Quote from: sheepfrog on Oct 03, 2015, 05:11 PMCould someone please remind me of the ip for the unturned server, I kinda forgot it
unturned.sftmc.org
I think..

darknuju

Quote from: zomcry on Oct 03, 2015, 05:19 PM
Quote from: sheepfrog on Oct 03, 2015, 05:11 PMCould someone please remind me of the ip for the unturned server, I kinda forgot it
unturned.sftmc.org
I think..
Currently I believe you have to use the ip: 89.136.157.242 assuming you are whitelisted and the port 27015

sheepfrog

Quote from: darknuju on Oct 03, 2015, 05:23 PM
unturned.sftmc.org
I think..
Currently I believe you have to use the ip: 89.136.157.242 assuming you are whitelisted and the port 27015
every time I try to join this server with this ip you gave me it says "failed to find server" I'm unsure why it says this but if you could help that would be great because I love the unturned server :P

sheepfrog

darknuju

Quote from: sheepfrog on Oct 03, 2015, 05:27 PM
Quote from: darknuju on Oct 03, 2015, 05:23 PM
unturned.sftmc.org
I think..
every time I try to join this server with this ip you gave me it says "failed to find server" I'm unsure why it says this but if you could help that would be great because I love the unturned server :P
Yeah give me a minute i will try to figure things out

sheepfrog

sheepfrog

Although, it could just be my game, not sure though

darknuju

sheepfrog

magumabr

você me baniu porque

se você e o dono do servidor do SFT pixelmon.

Green_Giant

Quote from: magumabr on Oct 04, 2015, 04:02 PMvocê me baniu porque

se você e o dono do servidor do SFT pixelmon.
Please speak English, this is an English speaking forum.

I can't speak Porutgese, but it seems you were banned from Pixelmon? If so, please create an unban request at: https://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq.php

sheepfrog

Darknuju another problem with the unturned tried joining "failed to find server"

darknuju

Quote from: sheepfrog on Oct 06, 2015, 05:47 PMDarknuju another problem with the unturned tried joining "failed to find server"

I don't know why this is happening the server is up and running currently could you give a time frame as to when this happened so I can look into it?

Quote from: jimbob_11 on Oct 06, 2015, 05:49 PMUm, what's unturned

Think Minecraft meets Dayz and it is free on steam

sheepfrog

Well, I'm not quite sure when it is dark, I have school you see :p

darknuju

Quote from: sheepfrog on Oct 06, 2015, 06:48 PMWell, I'm not quite sure when it is dark, I have school you see :p

Ok I will try to look into it as best I can but I am rather confused as to why this is happening :P