Europe terror attacks [Live text]

Started by Towelie, Mar 22, 2016, 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: darknuju on Mar 22, 2016, 10:46 AMThis is horrible and utterly disgusting. I wish nothing but the best for the victims and their families and also wish the best for the safety of all the people put at risk due to this.
I always hate seeing anything like this online or on the news. It makes me sick.

ChoctheMilkman

Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:36 AM
Quote from: Jinxie on Mar 22, 2016, 10:29 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:27 AMJust Move to Australia it's peaceful with no war

That's not a solution. You can't expect people to move to another country "with no war" each time. It's not a war, it's an attack. It's bound to happen anywhere in the World.
Well Australia aint bein' bomed no

You are stupid.

Towelie

Quote from: ChoctheMilkman on Mar 23, 2016, 05:05 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:36 AM
Quote from: Jinxie on Mar 22, 2016, 10:29 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:27 AMJust Move to Australia it's peaceful with no war

That's not a solution. You can't expect people to move to another country "with no war" each time. It's not a war, it's an attack. It's bound to happen anywhere in the World.
Well Australia aint bein' bomed no

You are stupid.
No need for insults.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Pookalton

Oh fuck... I hope that after this, the military focuses on fucking up the terrorists. Because otherwise this will just happen again, terrorists attack, terrorists wait until guard is down again, terrorists attack again etc etc. So unless something is done, don't be surprised if it happens again, because it will just repeat itself. Still, all the best to everyone in London and Belgium etc, listen to the authorities and call your friends, make sure they are okay. And above all, watch out for yourself.

Am I being insensitive? I don't mean to be

PandaPugz

Quote from: Vallith on Mar 23, 2016, 09:46 AMOh fuck... I hope that after this, the military focuses on fucking up the terrorists. Because otherwise this will just happen again, terrorists attack, terrorists wait until guard is down again, terrorists attack again etc etc. So unless something is done, don't be surprised if it happens again, because it will just repeat itself. Still, all the best to everyone in London and Belgium etc, listen to the authorities and call your friends, make sure they are okay. And above all, watch out for yourself.
Ngl, you kinda have a point

Green_Giant

Quote from: Vallith on Mar 23, 2016, 09:46 AMOh fuck... I hope that after this, the military focuses on fucking up the terrorists. Because otherwise this will just happen again, terrorists attack, terrorists wait until guard is down again, terrorists attack again etc etc. So unless something is done, don't be surprised if it happens again, because it will just repeat itself. Still, all the best to everyone in London and Belgium etc, listen to the authorities and call your friends, make sure they are okay. And above all, watch out for yourself.
So you think bombing them will fix the issue? You may be able to bomb a nation into submission, but you can never bomb an ideology out of existence.

Towelie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Mar 25, 2016, 05:29 PM
So you think bombing them will fix the issue? You may be able to bomb a nation into submission, but you can never bomb an ideology out of existence.
Seemed to work with Hitler.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Green_Giant

Mar 25, 2016, 09:11 PM #57 Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 09:16 PM by Green_Giant
Quote from: Towelie on Mar 25, 2016, 05:53 PM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Mar 25, 2016, 05:29 PM
Seemed to work with Hitler.
But it didn't, did it? Fascism is still prominent in multiple countries around the world, and there's still Neo-Nazi groups even in democratic countries. This video explains my point better (even though it's mainly focused on 9/11, it's still relevant to this topic).

ryan_m004

Bombing their main territory will help as you will remove the base/ core of the problem via taking out their HQ kind of place.
But as green also stated, the problem will still be their. May be on a smaller scale but the fact is that it will be there.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Miricx

Towelie

There's a difference between an ideology and extremism.
These people deserve to die very terrible deaths, slow and painful ones and I'd volunteer to be their executioner.

Towelie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Mar 25, 2016, 09:11 PMBut it didn't, did it? Fascism is still prominent in multiple countries around the world, and there's still Neo-Nazi groups even in democratic countries. This video explains my point better (even though it's mainly focused on 9/11, it's still relevant to this topic).
It did work with hitler didn't it? He killed himself like a rat unwilling to accept defeat even at the last moment.

BloodQueenRazlc

All the terrorist attacks are really sad 😢😭

Green_Giant

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2016, 11:15 AM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Mar 25, 2016, 09:11 PMBut it didn't, did it? Fascism is still prominent in multiple countries around the world, and there's still Neo-Nazi groups even in democratic countries. This video explains my point better (even though it's mainly focused on 9/11, it's still relevant to this topic).
It did work with hitler didn't it? He killed himself like a rat unwilling to accept defeat even at the last moment.
You can cut off the serpents head but it will grow back.

Many of the "western nations" are just as bad as the terrorists. We're selling our weapons to them, and bombing their towns and cities killing thousands of people. I don't have a solution but there is a clear issue with our tactics in fighting terrorism.

Karkafi

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Mar 26, 2016, 12:34 AMBombing their main territory will help as you will remove the base/ core of the problem via taking out their HQ kind of place.

And that's why people like Trump are winning. Most folks have the i.q of a peanut these days

Towelie

Quote from: Karkafi on Mar 26, 2016, 03:15 PM
Quote from: ryan_m004 on Mar 26, 2016, 12:34 AMBombing their main territory will help as you will remove the base/ core of the problem via taking out their HQ kind of place.

And that's why people like Trump are winning. Most folks have the i.q of a peanut these days
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean bombing Syria @Karkafi  - Just blowing up the particular area they occupy by force.

GotAnError

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2016, 11:15 AM

Killing off Hitler did not solve anything. There are more neo-nazis around the world than ever before. Especially in the USA and Eastern Europe. No, bombing does not work.

For your information, killing Osama Bin Laden did not help either. His remaining followers are the basis for ISIS and other extremistic groups. It is sad to see how easy people think the solution is.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Towelie

Quote from: GotAnError on Mar 26, 2016, 03:37 PMIt is sad to see how easy people think the solution is.
It's not by all means the sollution. It would however be a solution

Karkafi

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2016, 03:26 PM

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean bombing Syria @Karkafi  - Just blowing up the particular area they occupy by force.

Not 100% accurate but shows you how much isis has occupied.

Towelie

Well then. What's the plan? Letting them expand ? How much is enough?

ryan_m004

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2016, 03:26 PM

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean bombing Syria @Karkafi  - Just blowing up the particular area they occupy by force.
This^
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Karkafi

It's not like isis have military bases with huge banners saying "BOMB HERE", most of them live in neighborhoods with innocent men women and children

Imagine you playing minecraft in your room and the next second get blown to hell because some dumbfuck terrorist lives close to you and some white guy who lives halfway around the world decided to send a missile up his ass

Towelie

Quote from: Karkafi on Mar 27, 2016, 01:43 AMIt's not like isis have military bases with huge banners saying "BOMB HERE", most of them live in neighborhoods with innocent men women and children

Imagine you playing minecraft in your room and the next second get blown to hell because some dumbfuck terrorist lives close to you and some white guy who lives halfway around the world decided to send a missile up his ass
Ok, then instead of bombing / nuking , how about surgical strikes which are aimed at destroying key IS leaders and structures.
But at least something. Because right now it just seems like they kill a IS guy every few months.

ryan_m004

As much as their main territory needs to be taken from them, we as humans also face the problem of home grown terror. With all the stuff we can do these days with the Internet, people become radicalised because they go onto recruitment websites for IS. IS also have ways of communicating with people that make it very hard for the security agencies to pick up problems, plots and current things happening within their lives.

Karkafi

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 27, 2016, 10:54 AM
Quote from: Karkafi on Mar 27, 2016, 01:43 AMIt's not like isis have military bases with huge banners saying "BOMB HERE", most of them live in neighborhoods with innocent men women and children

Ok, then instead of bombing / nuking , how about surgical strikes which are aimed at destroying key IS leaders and structures.
But at least something. Because right now it just seems like they kill a IS guy every few months.

Precision targeting is an impossibility when missiles and bombs of any kind are concerned. You can NEVER guarantee that the building is empty of people from a drone or a jet thousands of meters in the air. Surgical strikes will never be a guarantee clean sweep, especially in residential areas.

If they actually wanted to stop isis, they wouldnt have let them take billions worth of military supplies from them in the first place. They would supply and aid the government army and the other non extremist armies actually fighting isis ON THE GROUND. but that wont happen so yea