[Survival] Attraction World - Coming Soonish

Started by Towelie, Aug 29, 2015, 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Aug 29, 2015, 11:18 AM Last Edit: Aug 29, 2015, 11:33 AM by Towelie

A new project just started by UrbanX - An attraction world.
I have a flat world currently mounted in a secret location where UrbanX will build amazing stuff over time. Once that world is full of attractions, we will place it on Survival and leave it there.
That way, we have a place to show new players, a place they will be impressed by.
This world, will be more than just a few nice builds, we are aiming to make it an integrated experience, something that goes well together, and a place with a lot of unique locations to explore and discover.

Estimated release: When it's ready.
NOTE: Please do not ask if you can be a part of this project. This is UrbanX's project, if he wants help, he will get help.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

GRIMI_

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Green_Giant

Stinistar

Dday694

I need to start making more big builds when i get the chance

cant be out-beat :p

Still they look amazing!

stelthw0lf

Yea this would be a cool attention grabber for the new players, possibly help newer players stay active as well :)

UrbanmineR

Quote from: Dday694 on Aug 29, 2015, 05:30 PMI need to start making more big builds when i get the chance

Still they look amazing!
You could always join me bae
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Bakonator

I want a compootar (Yesh, best Engrish 11/10) to see this happens sooooo bad *_*

nachyo_cheese

Yeah maybe since it attracts newer players put rule stations every so often around it so new players don't immediately join and get banned for grieifing 20 minutes later,

TRITIUMNITR0X

Quote from: UrbanmineR on Aug 30, 2015, 08:07 AM
Quote from: Dday694 on Aug 29, 2015, 05:30 PMI need to start making more big builds when i get the chance

Still they look amazing!
You could always join me bae

May I, bb?
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Brightpkz

This is AMAZING, I can't wait to see how much this will help SFT :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

UrbanmineR

If you want anything specific to be seen on the attractionworld, pm me :)
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

GRIMI_

Quote from: UrbanmineR on Sep 03, 2015, 01:16 PMIf you want anything specific to be seen on the attractionworld, pm me :)
A huge statue of me raising a sword to the heavens, shouting 'moms spaghetti'!