Mar 28, 2024, 11:22 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

Always makes me join party's, killed my bunny Toast once and i raged at him. Good guy though, great friend.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

DarkTrainer45

Part of the new XTC funny guy loves to hang out with everyone

BluetigerESW

He's fun to talk to, he's GMod Admin, and he's addicted to factions.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Lazy_0ne

He's a cool cat (or tiger ;)) that's funny and who I've talked to a lot more through moose.

YoAdrienne

I know her and Tennis want to form a band XD

Vertigo2014

Only the coolest person ever. Super kind and like a big sis

Darren64_NY

N1ux_

Sammasaurus95Rex

MrEpicWonder

I'm not quite sure who they are, but seems active on the forums.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

N1ux_

DarkTrainer45

Noob who post here same amount as me or even more I don't even know. R00d to epic that's pretty much it

ryan_m004

Leader of my fac, easy to get along with and lobes factions!!!!! ;)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Sammasaurus95Rex

boudreau999

Havent talked to before, but is really active on forums and seems nice :)

ddude_stnom

Had a conversation in French a while back, which lasted a long time. Very nice to talk to.

Lazy_0ne

Haven't talked to a whole lot but he's nice and was a mod for a while.

Darren64_NY

She's Lazy, she likes pink, maybe? She's Ella.

N1ux_

MrEpicWonder

Xenii, know this guy? You are kewl.

Everyone who knows Xenii and gets to talk to him often, you'll know he's a great guy ^w^

xbeastguyx

<br />I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP SHARK

TheGoldenKibby

A guy I've had like 2 conversations with, but still very polite and kind. Is gmod scriptwriter I think.

boudreau999

don't really talk to very much, but seems nice and pretty chill :)

xQuicScopex

only met like once or twice but you seem pretty funny :p

TheGoldenKibby

The king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.