Mar 28, 2024, 11:54 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Such good people!!!

Started by Zesty, Sep 13, 2015, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zesty

So I died in the nether because I fell and everytime I warped to the nether i'd die because I had no armor, so I messaged each and every person online if they could help me get my items and I even offered to pay and all 48 of them said no :D Great friendship guys
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Aymaneto

Aw that's good to know we have a friendly community, If you need any help Let us know. :)

Green_Giant

Quote from: aymaneto on Sep 13, 2015, 12:01 PMAw that's good to know we have a friendly community, If you need any help Let us know. :)
I think you mis-read the post ayman. xD

Either way, I know on Survival the nether is treacherous place and i'd try to avoid going there as much as possible. Not only that people could be busy doing their own things on the server, so it would be rare for someone to help you out. Sorry this happened to you Dusk, hopefully next time you'll be more fortunate with finding help.

Towelie

Awesome to hear <3
We pride in having a friendly community on SFT.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

JinxOnTheLoose

I'm unsure if everyone that has posted a reply mis-read the post or if this is one giant joke

Aymaneto

Sep 13, 2015, 09:48 PM #6 Last Edit: Sep 13, 2015, 09:51 PM by aymaneto
Quote from: Jinxie on Sep 13, 2015, 01:10 PMI'm unsure if everyone that has posted a reply mis-read the post or if this is one giant joke

What he meant is, he offered them money and they all said no, which means they helped him for free I guess :p
(At least that what I understood)

Fire_Lord_Nero

Im pretty sure dusk was being sarcastic.... and no one helped him at all

Barbacue2

Quote from: aymaneto on Sep 13, 2015, 09:48 PM
Quote from: Jinxie on Sep 13, 2015, 01:10 PMI'm unsure if everyone that has posted a reply mis-read the post or if this is one giant joke

What he meant is, he offered them money and they all said no, which means they helped him for free I guess :p
(At least that what I understood)

That means nobody helped him at all, he was being very sarcastic xd

Zesty

To everyone who said I was being sarcastic, I was >.> but other then this one thing the server has been great :)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

MobileHome18

Quote from: Dusk_Magician on Sep 14, 2015, 05:28 AMTo everyone who said I was being sarcastic, I was >.> but other then this one thing the server has been great :)
If you have any issues, you can always message me! :P