Mar 28, 2024, 04:57 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Definite Improvements in Factions season 13

Started by jasper_Fritz, Dec 18, 2020, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper_Fritz

HEY guys, its LS

today we're going to be going over the SFT Factions patch notes rundown! for version 13. So lets get started:

(this is a brainstorm, about what changes would help the community.)

Dynamap- NERFED

increase update delay to 1 hour, reduce to 15 mins after two week grace period.

Reset length- BUFFED

Resets should go back to the old way they were, every few months. Makes it more popular with casuals. I am even in favor of returning to the original factions season 1 map that was wiped months ago, if such a thing is possible, as it seemed to really hurt a lot of players. At least, the reset length should be publicized at the start of the season, to make it fair to everybody

MCMMO XP- NERFED

Leveling in the previous iteration was too easy, people got max axes (750) in a matter of days instead of weeks or months. The level cap should be doubled and exp gain reduced to 25% of what it was

New Player Engagement- BUFFED

This was too low all around, the majority of players were vets or returning players, and casuals were at an alltime low. Yes, maybe we scared them off, but as with the minimap update change and the longer reset duration, I think it will be more appealing to them.

ALSO: Golden Armor Boss Zombies/Skeletons should make a return. When I was a newbie, Killing my first gold armor skele was a treat; I got diamonds (noob me didnt have any) and some good gold armor... good enough to make my first base with. Then I got raided and quit, as most noobs do, but the gold armor mobs made me want to come back, to try to kill em good, unfortunately that plugin didnt make it to the 1.8 release, so it was never to return. I hope it works for 1.8 now, all these years later. This would alone increase the playerbase a tiny amount, as well as raise the skill ceiling for vets (I know people raged when they got killed by a boss zombie)

If YOU have any changes to pitch, feel free to drop them below!
welcome to the new world order!

Towelie

Uuuh, is there a new factions coming soon? I feel like I should know that part.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

jasper_Fritz

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 22, 2020, 03:44 PMUuuh, is there a new factions coming soon? I feel like I should know that part.

if i say yes does that make it true?
welcome to the new world order!

badbrad01

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Dec 27, 2020, 11:15 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 22, 2020, 03:44 PMUuuh, is there a new factions coming soon? I feel like I should know that part.

Jasper4Owner2021
Made By Miricx

Towelie

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Dec 27, 2020, 11:15 PM

@BluetigerESW has to say yes for it to be true xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796