Mar 28, 2024, 03:31 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] what's next?

Started by Dpa1991, Nov 08, 2017, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

What do you think I should focus on next?

Sparta123

I feel like more building contests would be good because a lot of people played whilst it was going on.

TheBluePill

way more battling events there is literally no one who battles ever gets really boring after a while when thats like one of the main things in pokemon. and everyones running around complaining their team is too bad or this that and the other why they can't battle PLEASE any inscentive to battle.

Dpa1991

Quote from: TheBluePill on Nov 08, 2017, 06:54 PMway more battling events there is literally no one who battles ever gets really boring after a while when thats like one of the main things in pokemon. and everyones running around complaining their team is too bad or this that and the other why they can't battle PLEASE any inscentive to battle.

Yeah I need to find a way to test the tournaments plugin and the gym leader plugin.

misspiggy95

Nov 08, 2017, 07:03 PM #4 Last Edit: Nov 08, 2017, 07:08 PM by misspiggy95
A second world with the biomes o plenty biomes :3
-a way for people to delete warps they have made/see warps they have made (ive made so many damn warps I forget half of them)

Melons are love. Melons are life

Dpa1991

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Nov 08, 2017, 07:03 PMA second world with the biomes o plenty biomes :3
-a way for people to delete warps they have made/see warps they have made (ive made so many damn warps I forget half of them)

I agree 100% about the warps. I'll try to talk with the plugin developer, right now the only warp plugin for sponge kinda lacks. If I give users the ability to delete warps, you have administrator access to delete all warps..

Chocobo123456

Add like a ranking system like something simmilar to Mcmmo, If you want me to i can try to find something like that that would fit the plugins we are using. Don't have much to do other than school xD

GotAnError

Yourself. Focus on yourself. You have done plenty. Go have some rest.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Dpa1991

Quote from: GotAnError on Nov 08, 2017, 09:33 PMYourself. Focus on yourself. You have done plenty. Go have some rest.

Haha, I took today off kinda. Just sat in bed and watched a movie with starii. We watched the Annabelle creation last night (super creepy) and then woke up and watched the new war of the planet of the apes and it was... Kinda lame but I've been out of the house since like noon

misspiggy95

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 08, 2017, 10:46 PM
Quote from: GotAnError on Nov 08, 2017, 09:33 PMYourself. Focus on yourself. You have done plenty. Go have some rest.

Haha, I took today off kinda. Just sat in bed and watched a movie with starii. We watched the Annabelle creation last night (super creepy) and then woke up and watched the new war of the planet of the apes and it was... Kinda lame but I've been out of the house since like noon
I watched the new ape movie last weekend, i mean it was kinda cool that the movie went full circle to the first movie.
Never heard of the annabelle movie, and I love horror movies, is it good?

Melons are love. Melons are life

Dpa1991

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Nov 09, 2017, 02:57 AM
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 08, 2017, 10:46 PM

I watched the new ape movie last weekend, i mean it was kinda cool that the movie went full circle to the first movie.
Never heard of the annabelle movie, and I love horror movies, is it good?

Yeah it was pretty actually a pretty scary movie and is a prequel to Annabelle so you can get away with watching it first. The ending for Annabelle creation is the opening scene for Annabelle

Lady_Laqueesha

Well if you are in charge of the furniture plugin I would love to be able to see my Christmas candy canes and trees again. I was planning on buying more for the kids builds too. Also thanks for all you do to make SFT great!

Best Wishes
Lady!