Apr 18, 2024, 05:00 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

To-do list

Started by Towelie, May 25, 2016, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Quote from: Stancrazy on May 26, 2016, 03:34 AMThe wind staff of slimefun was disabled, I assume due to its ability to mimic flight. @JohnOaklyjohn
^

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheStarNomad✯

@Towelie

Creative forum ranks
One for Admin - One for staff

Also that stuff in my forum PM i sent you
And allow someone else to be able to restart the server

Long time StarNomad

SuperJK

Quote from: Green_Giant on May 25, 2016, 07:40 PM
Quote from: Stancrazy on May 25, 2016, 07:32 PMPerhaps update hunger games to 1.9.4 and add new maps (over played and new maps would be refreshing)/revamp chests (Some chests have far too many good items), add an eventhost/manager permissions to start/stop the timer to organize events there. Remove infinity chests (double chests) if possible. Add new kits.
Could also update /missile to 1.9.4, it's still fun to host Events on there and people seem to really enjoy it.
@GreenGiant  /missle is made only out of redstone and Sethingbling's map doesn't work in 1.9 it works in 1.8

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Arias0

Adding to my last post ~

Item frames seem to not able to be placed, gives you a disable error.

GrimReaper

I reckon for Hunger Games (/hg) you should change the 'Selecting Kits' back to the books as it was easier and I lost one of my kits! D: Can u please do this?

Thanks, Lachy

(Mr Tumnus)

Katherine

Quote from: Arias0 on May 26, 2016, 08:50 AMAdding to my last post ~

Item frames seem to not able to be placed, gives you a disable error.
They were disabled due to a bug.

Groot_69

@Towelie
Fix these damn item frames on survival lol and add t he statues @Thanos sent you to t he premium shop.

Towelie

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on May 26, 2016, 11:28 AM@Towelie
Fix these damn item frames on survival lol and add t he statues @Thanos sent you to t he premium shop.
Statues are already on my to-do list, will see if it's safe to unblock itemframes too, added it to my list

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Applecrakerpro

May 26, 2016, 02:17 PM #33 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:21 PM by Apple
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 25, 2016, 06:31 PM
Quote from: Im_NoT_Alex_ on May 25, 2016, 05:33 PMMore Ranks For Pe
Fix crafting for pe
More Active Mods To protect On pe
Update Pe Server To 0.14.3 *MOST IMPORTANT*

Thanks, Alex
This is a list for essentially PE Admins and the answer has been told many times:
1. No more ranks, too many ranks arent good and were not adding more.
2. Crafting is PE's issue NOT just SFT (More info on their website)
3. Were pulling up Mods, that isnt something Towelie does.
4. @saywhat2365 does this when hes ready

I disagree More ranks are needed for Pe No Question
And It took almost 3 weeks to update the server to 0.14.2 So Update the server faster and MOJANG stop makeing new Versions!
@iLaxrv10

Towelie

Quote from: Apple on May 26, 2016, 02:17 PM
Fix crafting for pe

Thanks, Alex
This is a list for essentially PE Admins and the answer has been told many times:

And It took almost 3 weeks to update the server to 0.14.2 So Update the server faster and MOJANG stop makeing new Versions!
@iLaxrv10

fYI it is impossible to update right now because Pocketmine is discontinued so we are looking for options but none seem to work right now.
We are not alone in this either, this affects every pe server.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on May 26, 2016, 02:31 PM
Fix crafting for pe

Thanks, Alex

@iLaxrv10

fYI it is impossible to update right now because Pocketmine is discontinued so we are looking for options but none seem to work right now.

^^ and tow will back up our descision of no new ranks there are 5 non staff ranks and 6 staff ranks thats plenty for us

Lucy_23x

It's not exactly an issue but, is it possible to have a command where you can see everyone who is on discord aswell as something such as survival, I just thought it would be useful whenever you do /who or /glist it shows up with who is on discord on each server aswell as people online too

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

BattleAxium

May 26, 2016, 03:27 PM #37 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:39 PM by BattleAxium
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 26, 2016, 03:06 PMIt's not exactly an issue but, is it possible to have a command where you can see everyone who is on discord aswell as something such as survival, I just thought it would be useful whenever you do /who or /glist it shows up with who is on discord on each server aswell as people online too

It's possible to do! Just use the Discord API https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/reference

Connect to the client (bot), get the channel, and then get all the users from it. Might want to make it a separate command but it's up to you.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: BattleAxium on May 26, 2016, 03:27 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 26, 2016, 03:06 PMIt's not exactly an issue but, is it possible to have a command where you can see everyone who is on discord aswell as something such as survival, I just thought it would be useful whenever you do /who or /glist it shows up with who is on discord on each server aswell as people online too

It's possible to do! Just use the Discord API https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/reference

That's uh ... That's not a command is it?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

BattleAxium

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 26, 2016, 03:36 PM

It's not a command yet. Sorry for the confusion. Just thinking out loud. Maybe whoever's a developer in this community right now will take over this idea.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: BattleAxium on May 26, 2016, 03:41 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 26, 2016, 03:36 PM

It's not a command yet. Sorry for the confusion. Just thinking out loud. Maybe whoever's a developer in this community right now will take over this idea.

Such suttle hinting. Well glad it wasn't a bad idea then :D

Applecrakerpro

Quote from: xQuicScopex on May 26, 2016, 02:45 PM
Fix crafting for pe

Thanks, Alex

@iLaxrv10

^^ and tow will back up our descision of no new ranks there are 5 non staff ranks and 6 staff ranks thats plenty for us

New ranks are needed
I don't know anything about Pockemine
But I know a lot about leet

Green_Giant

Quote from: Apple on May 26, 2016, 04:40 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on May 26, 2016, 02:45 PM
Fix crafting for pe

Thanks, Alex

@iLaxrv10

New ranks are needed
I don't know anything about Pockemine
But I know a lot about leet
If you think new ranks are needed, then say which ones and give a good reason as to why. It's a general concensus to most people on SFT that new ranks are rarely ever necessary, if there is 11 ranks already then that is more than enough. In my honest opinion, it sounds like you want extra ranks so that you yourself can have a flashy rank to show off.

Applecrakerpro

May 26, 2016, 05:27 PM #43 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:30 PM by Apple
A rank between veteran and elite (cuz there is a long time between veteran and elite)and EventHost Rank

lioneatszebra

Fix Pixelmon Paintball. Just delete the plugin files and re-add them. It doesn't kill you when you're hit. You're not supposed to be punching people to death. You're supposed to get hit with a ball once and respawn.
brb, living offline

Towelie

Quote from: djkirsh on May 26, 2016, 05:31 PMFix Pixelmon Paintball. Just delete the plugin files and re-add them. It doesn't kill you when you're hit. You're not supposed to be punching people to death. You're supposed to get hit with a ball once and respawn.
Did it work before with the same version ? Trying to figure out why it's not working

CallOfTheElements

Just got another idea, add a 1 time pixelmon size change perk to the shop!

lioneatszebra

Quote from: Towelie on May 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
Quote from: djkirsh on May 26, 2016, 05:31 PMFix Pixelmon Paintball. Just delete the plugin files and re-add them. It doesn't kill you when you're hit. You're not supposed to be punching people to death. You're supposed to get hit with a ball once and respawn.
Did it work before with the same version ? Trying to figure out why it's not working

As far as I've been online, it's never worked properly. The only way to make someone respawn is to punch them to death.

I figured that when we enabled PVP in gaming world, maybe that would have done something. But it didn't and seems to be an issue possibly either with the config or the plugin itself.
brb, living offline

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: djkirsh on May 26, 2016, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 26, 2016, 06:15 PM

As far as I've been online, it's never worked properly. The only way to make someone respawn is to punch them to death.

I figured that when we enabled PVP in gaming world, maybe that would have done something. But it didn't and seems to be an issue possibly either with the config or the plugin itself.
Or you could just have them teleport when they get hit.

BattleAxium

- Make the Rust server more popular. Maybe put people who actively play in charge.
- Try to find someone willing to make an Altis Life server.