Mar 28, 2024, 04:01 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Apply for staff!

Started by Towelie, Sep 28, 2018, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sommergirl41

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: sommergirl41

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 19hrs 45mins

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 679hrs 18mins

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No.

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No.

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I would love to be an EventHost.

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): This year marked my 4th year on SFT. (Yay!) Throughout this time my admiration and appreciation towards Towelie, as well as all of the staff members, and the people who make the server go 'round has only heightened. I was previously (twice) a JMod, both times choosing to resign over time constraints and not being able to balance school, social life, and my responsibilities as a JMod. I am now older, and have a more balanced regimen in which being on SFT fits perfectly into. As for why I wish to be an EventHost, playing and being apart of the events held on the server is one, if not, my favorite part of SFT. I have been lucky enough, through the years, to have watched a wave of different EHs come and go and have always wanted to be apart of that. The memories I made playing in those games hosted by the different players, I hope to reciprocate with the newer members on the server. That is why I wish to become an Event Host.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US, EST.

thank you for your consideration.  :redflower:

Xrae13

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Xrae13
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:it was 5 hours last week, but its a sunday so it reset.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 27 Hours On Survival And 151h 12m overall
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank? I Really want To Help Out The Server / Community
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US

Sorry It Says Brugapug, My IGN is now Xrae13

adammacdonald23

u]What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?[/u]: adammacdonald23
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:  20 mins
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 259 H 15 M
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: I wish to be JMod because i have just started getting back into minecraft and have used to play on this server a couple of years ago with my friend and i didn't apply then because i felt i was to immature, however now that i'm 16 i feel like im more mature and ready to become a staff member. I'm aware my uptime the past week is shockingly low but as i stated i have just got back into playing this game and was a member of the community a few years ago and came on almost everyday.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU/UK

HappyMan

My IRL name is Thomas

What is your IGN? (in-game nickname) TheHappyMan_PKM

What is your uptime in the last week? (/pstats) 16hrs so far

What is your overall uptime? (/pstats) 365hrs

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? No

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? No

What rank do you wish to be? (EventHost / JMod) EventHost

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.) I'm on a lot during the weekends, and want to help everyone get money, and have fun playing events.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER) United States/North America Eastern Standard Time

Discord is: HappyManPKM#8522

mia_ghoster

What is your IGN? mia_ghoster
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)? 8 hours 21 minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 28 hours 26 mins
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I would like to be a mod. i have previous experience as a Head Administrator
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I enjoy assisting others with the difficulties minecraft can present. Im also very good with most admin/mod commands. Im also very active and dont mind taking time from my own endeavors to assist others.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I'm from Canada. Eastern Standard time.

ImLiterallyTrash

Dec 07, 2018, 07:56 PM #30 Last Edit: Dec 09, 2018, 12:19 AM by HahaTrash_
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: HahaTrash_
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 7hrs 25 mins
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 198hrs 21mins
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost, just make sure I'm higher than the plebs! Jk, Never!
Why do you want that rank? I want to be able to host events and make people happy!! I wanna make sure they have as much fun as I do on the server!
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER) US, (Pacific Time).

MilkshakeYT

Dec 08, 2018, 02:44 AM #31 Last Edit: Dec 09, 2018, 12:23 AM by MilkshakeYT
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MilkshakeYT (milk)
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:24 Hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: Nearly 200 Hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope, clean record
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:yea, xraying once but i was a little shit then.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Anything ya need help with. i aint picky.
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.):To help SFT and ensure everyone is safe and is happy.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): United States of America

(Extra Notes)
I usually get at least 20h a week but this week i was a bit busy.
Ill be 14 years old on the 18th of December
Humor is one of my best features
I am honest and trustworthy.
You can contact me from 7:00AM CDT/CST to 10:30PM CDT/CST Discord- MilkshakeYT#0500
I wouldn't mind contributing a few bucks a week to keep the server running either. $$$
Feel free to VC me any time on discord (as long as im not sleeping lol :P)
I like mayonnaise
Memes[attach name=Waldo.PNG type=image/png]28004[/attach]
-MilkshakeYT
Yeet

XAVIERHERRERA

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: X_A_V_I_E_R
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: it was 18 hours last week, the time reset yesterday and I am at 7 hours right now
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 119 hours 01 minutes
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: yes
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: yes
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): Honestly, I feel that I could do so much for SFT, i am a very creative person and love participating in events, i first joined in 2013 and i was just a kid at the time, its come to my attention that i did some things in my past and recently, that i am not proud of but i think if we look past that and i am forgiven i would do good as an event host. 
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US , Pacific Time

BRAEGON

Hello Im BRAEGON and I think that I could be a good helpful staff member.

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BRAEGON1
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 11:29 (at the time of writing)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 21:05 (again at the time of writing)
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I would like to be jMod
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.):.my driving reason is I think I could be a serious, helpful staff member who does a good jobe and satisfies problems, I know a lot about commands and have made my own private mod. I think I can use this knowledge for the good of this friendly server.  :D

I think that I could be a good staff member and help people out.
I already know a lot about commands in Minecraft, i will need to be told some of the ones that are local to this server but I understand how everything works and think I can be a helpful part of the community.
Although this is not related to Minecraft I have a good grasp on coding and commands in general as I am learning too and coding games in LUA, I also made a private working mod in JavaScript that has all new weapons,mobs and much more.

I really love the community overall and I think that the people are fun and great to hang out with while playing an awesome game, I am 14 and obsessed with being computer savvy. I can also take my job seriously, and although who wouldn't like to be a JMod, I'm not going to be playing pranks or trolling people for fun.

Feel free to test me for the job or ask me questions  :D

heyitsmejimmy17

What is your IGN: Jimmysleptzoff
What is your uptime in the last week: 1 hours 8 minutes
What is your overall uptime:1 hours 8 minutes
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months: No
What rank do you wish to be: Jmod
Why do you want that rank: I have past experience as mod, helper, and admin on servers and those servers have since closed and I would love to help out on this server.
What region are you from: United States of America

riley

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)? rileyblockman
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)? 1189hrs 35min
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? never been banned
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: nope
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: doesnt matter to me. Which ever is more in demand
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I was staff a few years ago, but i feel I am more mature and I have more time dedicated to the server. I'm more active to the server and I want to help as much as possible!
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): USA CST

Ace2x

Dec 21, 2018, 09:41 PM #36 Last Edit: Dec 22, 2018, 05:53 PM by Ace2x
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Ace2x

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 17h 15m

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 145h 42m

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk. : I have been playing SFT since Christmas of 2012. Throughout my time on SFT I have always enjoyed playing the events and having fun with everyone. Event hosts seem like they have a fun and exciting job, and I feel like I could fit right in. I will always make sure players aren't bored, help build and think of new events, and also take on the responsibility of JMod.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): United States (Chicago)

iHolySammie

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BasicallySammie

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 1hour 26 minutes (Its tuesday, but i'm planning on 6+ hours this week)

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 502h 4m

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I would prefer to be a jmod, but i'll take any rank i'm offered.

Why do you want that rank?: I want to help new players find their way around the server, and make the server the best it could possibly be, and give back all the kindness i've recieved from all the upper ranks for the past 4 years.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): The US, Eastern Standard Time :)

Diamond_Boy_0

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Diamond

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 3 days 6:11 since boot

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 3 days 6:11 since boot

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: any is fine with me :D

Why do you want that rank?: I want to help any players that need to find their way around the server, and make the server a better place for everyone, and show others that this server has great staff a kind community.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): The US, (Florida)

Hope you can make me one of your staff members. :3 :sheep:  :cow:  :pig:  :) ps. Sorry about the uptime thing, I don't rly now how it works.

xQuicScopex

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: xQuicScopex
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: lets not talk numbers
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2000+
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: i dont get banned
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: never been caught
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Owner, duh
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): i want to have the power over the plebe

you know what i want >:)

Kiannaa

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Dec 27, 2018, 01:56 PMWhat is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: xQuicScopex
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: lets not talk numbers
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2000+
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: i dont get banned
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: never been caught
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Owner, duh
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): i want to have the power over the plebe

you know what i want >:)
nice try bud c;

iitsEasy

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)? _LynchBurg_ and Xxnot4youxX

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)? 6hours

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)? 200 hours

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months? no

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? no

What rank do you wish to be? id like to be a mod or a builder but anything will be fine

Why do you want that rank? I joined the Server June 18th 2012 and with my 7 years on the sever I have seen a lot of people come and go I would love to be here for the many new players that are still to come I'm helpful and do my best to keep the peace and I always join and leave the server having a SuperFunTime! also I enjoy building

What region are you from? US

DonutDoggo

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:DeltaSpooon (I sort of change it a lot, so be ready)

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?[/u]: 10 hours and 2 minutes. (I'm currently on winter break,so I'm free a lot, but regularly, I have restriction rules that my parents make me follow, and I have after school until 6pm so I'm not on often during the week, but weekends are different.)

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?[/u]: 102 hours and 50 minutes.

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?[/u]:No

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I would like to be both, but JMod would be choice if I had to choose.

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.)[/u]: I enjoy helping people because I always have nothing to do myself. :/

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I am from the United States!

Note: I'm not above the age of 13+, but based on evidence from other staff, maturity is what your looking for, and I believe I'm pretty mature for my age. I hope I can still be a part of the staff despite my age. :)

Frxqion

Jan 05, 2019, 01:18 PM #43 Last Edit: Jan 05, 2019, 01:49 PM by TeraStorm
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MerryFrxqion
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 24 minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 24 minutes
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: mod
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I will be really powerful with this rank and can sattisfy the whole server with my pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis because thats my strongest part of my reclasseringsmaatschappij.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU

Fixed the format of your application
 -Tera

MilkshakeYT

Jan 05, 2019, 06:09 PM #44 Last Edit: Jan 05, 2019, 06:21 PM by MilkshakeYT
Look, every time I post an application, I never get a result. I am sending one last application since my application that I sent on December 8, 2018 has been disregarded.

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: ThatMilkshake04 (most call me milk) (I changed my cringy mc username)

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:Haven't been on much lately, been waiting on a result for my applications that i have sent over the course of a few months... The most I can contribute is around 20-30 hours.

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: Nearly 220 Hours

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:Yes, but I have learned my lesson then and will follow the rules from then on.

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: A person who is truly willing to help out wouldn't choose a role, therefore.. put me as whatever you need me for.

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.):Because I am willing to give up time to help fellow players on SFT.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): United States of America, Central Daylight Time.

Like I said, it has been nearly 1 month since my last application was posted, and a month before that, I posted another one. I have been told many times that the average wait is 2 weeks.
Here are the numerous ways you can contact me,

Discord: Milkhshake#0500
Email: aeyden18@gmail.com
Twitter: @YEET75794126
Instagram: thatonemilkshake04
Xbox: ThatOneMilkshake04
Steam: ThatMilkshake04

Thank you, and I look forward to hear your reply>
-MilkshakeYT
Yeet

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: MilkshakeYT on Jan 05, 2019, 06:09 PMLook, every time I post an application, I never get a result. I am sending one last application since my application that I sent on December 8, 2018 has been disregarded.

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: ThatMilkshake04 (most call me milk) (I changed my cringy mc username)

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:Haven't been on much lately, been waiting on a result for my applications that i have sent over the course of a few months... The most I can contribute is around 20-30 hours.

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: Nearly 220 Hours

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:Yes, but I have learned my lesson then and will follow the rules from then on.

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: A person who is truly willing to help out wouldn't choose a role, therefore.. put me as whatever you need me for.

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.):Because I am willing to give up time to help fellow players on SFT.

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): United States of America, Central Daylight Time.

Like I said, it has been nearly 1 month since my last application was posted, and a month before that, I posted another one. I have been told many times that the average wait is 2 weeks.
Here are the numerous ways you can contact me,

Discord: Milkhshake#0500
Email: aeyden18@gmail.com
Twitter: @YEET75794126
Instagram: thatonemilkshake04
Xbox: ThatOneMilkshake04
Steam: ThatMilkshake04

Thank you, and I look forward to hear your reply>

No applications are disregarded. Every app is taken into consideration and if you haven't heard a reply back, you were declined.

Long time StarNomad

Wello_945

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Wello945
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 25h 31m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 607h 43m
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:  JMod
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I have been JMod twice before. Since I am playing on the server again, I'm willing to help the staff if you need me.

twoseksii

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: kate2808
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 4h 13m (reset today)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 122h 00m
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I feel I could contribute to the server, and being a new mom, I don't go back to work until the fall so I have more time than usual during the week.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US (Canada ftw)
Kate :creeper:
Super Fun Time - Survival Veteran
Discord: @twoseksii#2434

ashbug4000

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Ashbug4000
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 5 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 6 hrs
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): Been Mod, Co owner, ect before. Plus i like the server

Kiannaa

Quote from: ashbug4000 on Jan 11, 2019, 01:19 AMWhat is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Ashbug4000
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 5 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 6 hrs
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): Been Mod, Co owner, ect before. Plus i like the server
Please make sure you read the requirements before posting an application.