Started by Towelie, Mar 17, 2013, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaled

Quote from: _Stath_ on Dec 14, 2015, 06:35 PM:o I wish I had fly! :D
Please don't bump topics, Thank you :)

Protecter3

May 02, 2017, 09:03 AM #201 Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:10 PM by Protecter3
Hello,

I have tried to use the Linux link in the first post of this topic to download the SFTClient, but when it goes to dropbox, it states that the file
has been moved somewhere else, removed, or made private. May I please receive help in downloading the SFTClient?
Thank you in advance.

-Protecter3

Edit: thank you for your responses. it is sad to see some of SFT's stuff to laid dead, but it happens.

Katherine

Quote from: Protecter3 on May 02, 2017, 09:03 AMHello,

I have tried to use the Linux link in the first post of this topic to download the SFTClient, but when it goes to dropbox, it states that the file
has been moved somewhere else, removed, or made private. May I please receive help in downloading the SFTClient?
Thank you in advance.

-Protecter3
It's not been updated to the current version of Minecraft, and the author is very busy 

Towelie

This is un-officially dead. @bogeymanEST can confirm if it's officially dead as well but unofficially it's dead.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

lionblaze10

Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

misspiggy95

Quote from: lionblaze10 on May 02, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quote from: Qwerty102964 on Mar 17, 2013, 07:20 PMNice! :D

@Qwerty102964 nice to see you again

Also,  love the idea
look at the date on the post :P

Shouldnt this be locked and moved then?

Melons are love. Melons are life

Dpa1991

I could make a modpack for survival on Technic if interested @Towelie just lemme know some features you'd like and I'll see if its within my realm of abilities.

Towelie

Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 02, 2017, 06:47 PMI could make a modpack for survival on Technic if interested @Towelie just lemme know some features you'd like and I'll see if its within my realm of abilities.
Uhm, well WE cui and the rest the staff team should say

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Silly_StringSFT

Old SFT client was blessed