Mar 28, 2024, 10:28 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Factions] Season 2 Update

Started by BluetigerESW, May 15, 2020, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

May 15, 2020, 02:51 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 02:56 PM by BluetigerESW
Hello everyone! The Season 2 update for Factions is now live! With this we've made some major changes:

• Max players in a faction changed to 8
  • Min/max power changed to 40, you now lose 8 power per death
  • Dynmap is planned to be released in 2 weeks
  • All economy features have been redone to be more balanced (different worth than Survival, but it's all balanced and fair now
  • Added SilkSpawners -> Costs 10k to silk touch break a spawner
  • Villages, mineshafts and general structures have all been added to the map (trading is enabled)
  • MCMMO was tweaked to help with better longevity

Newly Added Rules:
  • While provoking is allowed, if a player is distressed and asks you to stop and/or a staff member tells you to stop in any situation and you continue to persist, this will result in time bans.
  • Factions are only allowed 4 PLACED silk spawners for now, may change in the future.

Good luck and have fun! :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Towelie

Oh great, Survival will be dead for another week or two.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Dynmap is planned to be released in 2 weeks
^ Be sure to ask me to add it and not add it yourself because as per new rules of new server: dynmap ONLY on backup ftp hdd, NOT on nvme's

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

Quote from: Towelie on May 15, 2020, 03:14 PMOh great, Survival will be dead for another week or two.
RIP factions after than *coffin dance*
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Happysheep102

jasper_Fritz

Quote from: George_Filos on May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 15, 2020, 03:14 PMOh great, Survival will be dead for another week or two.
RIP factions after than *coffin dance*

I'm hoping for the good of the entire SFT Community we can find a happy medium of players at all times. We will work this out George. Stay strong  :heart:
welcome to the new world order!

xJade

Seeing how factions died two/three weeks after it was released, having a new season every other month would def keep it alive.  Some other ideas on what to add to factions would be Adding dungeons, NPC's, having Side Quests such as raiding killing or hunting mobs/players, Steve co crates with rare food/weapons that *get changed* every new season, faction pvp tournaments, etc.

These are some of the things out the top of my head. I have more but I don't work for free ;)  great job blue! ❤️

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

badbrad01

Quote from: xJimJam on May 18, 2020, 09:27 AMSeeing how factions died two/three weeks after it was released, having a new season every other month would def keep it alive.  Some other ideas on what to add to factions would be Adding dungeons, NPC's, having Side Quests such as raiding killing or hunting mobs/players, Steve co crates with rare food/weapons that *get changed* every new season, faction pvp tournaments, etc.

These are some of the things out the top of my head. I have more but I don't work for free ;)  great job blue! ❤️

I like the idea of quests dungeons but a new season every month would probs need a new map every month so there would be no intrest in making a base or gridning for gear
Made By Miricx