Mar 28, 2024, 03:37 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Please help before it's too late

Started by Towelie, Sep 16, 2015, 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 16, 2015, 07:33 AM Last Edit: Sep 16, 2015, 06:00 PM by Towelie
Please /vote daily on all of the voting sites (regardless of the server you are on)
Please tell your friends about our servers/forums. If 10% of you each brought a friend that would help us immensely

So... I'm gonna be extremely blunt and concise.
If you want SFT to last and not die off, now is the time to act.
Maybe you haven't been voting until now because you don't want to, you are lazy, you don't think the prizes are good enough or whatever other reason.

But since you keep playing on our servers, it means you do like/enjoy SFT.
It's now or never.

There's no nice way of saying this but unless the players become more involved we're going to lose SFT (maybe not now, not tomorrow, not next month but it's slowly declining in playerbase...)
I did what I could, including paid ads, getting someone who manages our facebook / social media pages, getting someone to bump our PMC post daily, posting the server on reddit when allowed and so on. It's just not enough any more.

I'm not gonna run a shaming campaign telling the players that if you don't vote you are ungrateful and all that. I am simply asking you, even begging you to /vote daily on all the websites and invite your friends to SFT. If you are already doing that, you have my undying gratitude! If not, please start now :(

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

PS This is not about money. We can afford to pay our bills, no problem there. It's about playerbase. We're paying hundreds of dollars on advertising every other month and we can't keep doing that forever.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

MobileHome18

I have to admit myself, I have been on the busy side and holding off voting. I vote here and there, but after seeing this post, im gonna vote everyday from now on like I used too. I hope everyone does the same! :)

ryan_m004

I admit... I do forget to vote, I will start doing it daily :)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

MineHaloDuty

I'm gonna vote like i used too to help the server now die out

Doctor_Thanos

I try to /vote daily but I will encourage all my friends to do so too!

tree43

for a while i have been voting every morning at 6:30 before school starts. But maybe you should add a 5th teir that way people vote more in a row? Also you could do like for every 2000ish votes you do a party at /warp party.

Doctor_Thanos

Sep 16, 2015, 11:10 AM #7 Last Edit: Sep 16, 2015, 12:47 PM by Towelie
We really need to do something.... :/

Attachment removed as it wasn't working (Towelie)

lioneatszebra

The voting page is sooooo glitchy on my Mac. Can you make it so there is just a straight list (optional) of places to vote and we can open in a new tab as well as the one vote page for those who find it a convenience? That would persuade me to vote more often.
brb, living offline

omelott

I must admit, I haven't been voting a lot recently, and I feel guilty doing so.
Will start to vote everyday.

MobileHome18

Quote from: djkirsh on Sep 16, 2015, 01:21 PMThe voting page is sooooo glitchy on my Mac. Can you make it so there is just a straight list (optional) of places to vote and we can open in a new tab as well as the one vote page for those who find it a convenience? That would persuade me to vote more often.
This!

Nightraider

Sep 16, 2015, 03:19 PM #11 Last Edit: Sep 16, 2015, 03:26 PM by Nightraider Reason: Puted the screenshot :)
I'm already voting everyday for that 1 diamond and I will try to tell to my friends about this server. But i think nobody will join cause they doen't have Minecraft.

~Night-King "The oldest PE vetertan" :)

TheStarNomad✯

I haven't been voting lately because I can't open my internet along with minecraft at the same time, and typing the link into my iPad is tedious, especially if you're doing it everyday.
But I'll try more often now, sft is the one thing I can't afford to lose in my life.

Also if you have a set time to vote, and you go over your voting time by a few minutes, there are some voting websites that only allow you to vote literally every 24 hours, which is extremely annoying. This probably can't be changed but just to say.

Also I recently moved to a new school, almost everyone has pocket edition of minecraft, I could ask them if they wanted to join c;

Long time StarNomad

copen6199

_iTzReKtPvp_

I can't vote because i'm banned :'(
Former Pocket Manager

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Sep 16, 2015, 04:18 PMI can't vote because i'm banned :'(

This is probably a bad idea, but why not allow banned people to vote? Maybe make voting at least twice one of the unbanning conditions? Taking some time to vote is as small a price as finding two rules and saying them in the urban request. Just a suggestion c:

Long time StarNomad

DR3AM

I started voting a little time ago, spend most of my time here these days, bought the Astronaut pack, not disappointed, really wanting to donate for the spetznas and maybe the future illuminati rank on b-team as soon i get the money for it. It amazed me the server is actually up by donations, and i support that. If there'sany other way to help superfuntime grow, or something, or anything else i'm here.

dilsterduke

MobileHome18

_iTzReKtPvp_

Let's make 2 new rules:
1. Like Dracorex said, let banned people vote xD
2. If someone banned votes 30 times unban him ;D
Former Pocket Manager

Towelie

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Sep 16, 2015, 05:54 PMIf someone banned votes 30 times unban him
Terrible idea.
Players are banned for a reason xD

Aymaneto

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 16, 2015, 05:59 PM
Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Sep 16, 2015, 05:54 PMIf someone banned votes 30 times unban him
Terrible idea.
Players are banned for a reason xD
Ok. 60 days :D
Former Pocket Manager

iLaxrv10

Quote from: MobileHome18 on Sep 16, 2015, 07:56 AMI have to admit myself, I have been on the busy side and holding off voting. I vote here and there, but after seeing this post, im gonna vote everyday from now on like I used too. I hope everyone does the same! :)

Basically :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Tyvic

Suggestions:

1. We need another vote contest.

2. Make a 25-30% off sale on the premium shop.

3. Make more SFT Showcases on YouTube.

4. Enhance Survival and Pixelmon, lessen the amount of players that get bored snd leave.