Mar 28, 2024, 09:53 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[1.7.10 Pack]PvP Tournaments

Started by Tyler7733, Dec 03, 2018, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

Dec 03, 2018, 07:59 PM Last Edit: Jan 04, 2020, 04:17 PM by Tyler7733
Toward the end of every month I will be hosting a team pvp tournament, and toward the middle of every month I will be hosting a normal pvp tournament. The team pvp tournament will be teams of two where each of the winners will have 1/2 of their skin put into the 4th pvp arena statue. The normal pvp tournament will still get a full statue for its winner for the roughly one month duration at a time. If your armor is not too good, you may choose to use armor, a sword, and a bow that I will provide. If you want to test any of your tools in the PvP arena, you may, but please report if anything is not working or griefs the arena. If anyone has any ideas for more prize options, let me know.

Rules:
  • You may use items to disarm your opponent, but you must leave them on the ground if they reach your inventory
  • If you use werewolf abilities during a round, you must announce that before the start of the round
  • No leaving the arena (defined by its outer most x/z coordinates)
  • You must stay within the building limit
  • No hiding where the opponent can't get to you(such as under the arena)
  • No influencing matches outside of your own in any way other than through the chat
  • You may use the spare time before matches to prepare for the next one, but you must be at the arena in time for your next battle
  • No running away or hiding from your opponent for excessive amounts of time
  • No resistance effects greater than 4

Other Prizes(first place of normal pvp tournament chooses 3, each winner in the team pvp tournament chooses 2):
  • 300k emp
  • 4 Iridium Plates
  • 3 Nether Stars
  • 64 Diamond Blocks + 32 Emerald Blocks
  • 16 Mobius Stable Ingots
  • Soul Fragment
  • Vajra
  • 32 instability orbs
  • 1 creative tool modifier(added to your tool by a manager+ and this prize counts as all 3 choices)

Previous Winners
  • elad101
  • Sourceror
  • LordDemoReaper
  • Shivaz
  • Djharper
  • fluger69
  • litgamer
  • Maddiaryu
  • mas12349

Be sure to sharpen your swords and brew your potions, because this tournament will push your armor and tools to their limits.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Tyler7733

The tournament was wrapped up last weekend ending in victory for elad101. For the future participants, be sure to prepare your tools and armor because the next pvp tournament will be February 16th at the same time of day.

Tyler7733

I have finalized the next pvp tournament to be Saturday at 2:30 pm EST(and just because I forgot to post the last one, Sourceror was the previous winner).

Tyler7733

LordDemoReaper is the third winner of the monthly PvP tournament. The next PvP tournament date will be announced in 1-3 weeks.

Tyler7733

Postponing the team pvp tournament for now due to only 1 individual showing up.

Tyler7733

Shivaz is the fourth winner of the monthly pvp tournament. The next pvp tournament will be in mid June.

Tyler7733

Djharper is now the 5th winner of the pvp tournament. The next one will be announced in early July.

Tyler7733

fluger69 is now the 6th winner of the monthly pvp tournament

Tyler7733

litgamer has won the 7th monthly pvp tournament

Tyler7733

Forgot to add Maddiaryu as the 8th winner and mas12349 as the 9th winner(9th tournament was modified for the reset)