Mar 28, 2024, 05:09 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Thank the Developers!

Started by TheRabster1428/Crnge, Jul 10, 2019, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Jul 10, 2019, 06:04 AM Last Edit: Jul 10, 2019, 06:08 AM by TheRabster1428
Hi guys! I'd just like to make this post because I think lots of people are getting very impatient with the timeouts and lag, I think all the Developers and Owners deserve to be thanked for all their extremely hard work, not just for 1.7.10, but for everything! This is a bit of a short post, but I'd just like to say thank you to all the people who work so hard for us to have fun  :)  :heart:

Thank you very much and we wish you good luck :D

If you can, please respond to this post thanking the developers so we can show them our support and keep them going.
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

willhill2000

Also to mention the survival developers, they did an awesome job at updating all the plugins etc on survival following the 1.14.3 update.

<3

mikkyd656

Rab is right, we appreciate their hard work and it's nice to see something else besides complaints about this topic.

ceddy24

Thank you for this kind post :)

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Towelie

Quote from: willhill2000 on Jul 10, 2019, 05:49 PMAlso to mention the survival developers, they did an awesome job at updating all the plugins etc on survival following the 1.14.3 update.

<3
Indeed they did. Thank you @darknuju @blalp and @BluetigerESW

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Rose2247

Thank you thank you thank you. To all devs and owners! You da real MVPs
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

mikkyd656

I think the Man+ team deserves a lot of credit for their hard work moving everybody's bases as well!

ceddy24

Quote from: mikkyd656 on Aug 08, 2019, 06:03 AMI think the Man+ team deserves a lot of credit for their hard work moving everybody's bases as well!
yes

litgamer

Thank you, owners and developers, for working your hardest to allow us to have a great time on this server! Keep up the good work <3
[/center]

_0i

Thanks so much all of the devs, I'm very glad to have you here :)

Sketamine

bit late, but it's the thought that counts ;)

big big thank you to all devs, owners and staff alike for keeping sft a great place.
[Modded Elder][Developer][Infernal Dragon]