Player of the month

Started by Towelie, May 30, 2017, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smileyface2288

Doctor_Thanos

Elrodpetit

blalp

Quote from: blalp on May 30, 2017, 11:21 PMis this global or per server @Towelie ?
global if any of u were wondering
Have a fantastic day!

Protecter3

@TonyStark_  because they are starting a town

Tombo_

Lucy_23x

Surely there are quite a number of people who deserve it, not just one player and all the other deserving people are just like "sorry u werent popular enough", cause frankly I would vote for more than one person.
Mrs ender does lots for the server, star does lots for the server, gary is pretty well known, and lets not lie everyone likes Britney.
Its also more rip the smaller servers who have "less" people to vote for their people.

This is more a popularity contest than anything.
Probs gonna get ripped for this but I'd preferably have someone/some people who deserve it, not someone who everyone is obsessed with.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Zeph

I have to stand with the player that i honestly view as my idol. @Paul_Weebird - Lets stand together to free the wee. I love you Paul.

Darth_Noob

Sybarr

Katherine

This is just a popularity contest lmao

King_Craftius

What a totally great idea, and what is needed to resurrect SFT. We all know this will be accurate for our player base ?????????/

stormshooter

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Britney1177

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 31, 2017, 08:16 AMand lets not lie everyone likes Britney.

I don't like me D:

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Britney1177 on May 31, 2017, 11:12 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 31, 2017, 08:16 AMand lets not lie everyone likes Britney.

I don't like me D:
Paradoxs
Unseen futures
Unknown fates
End of the world
God will judge us all

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

camster65

Izzdaer

MrChanango

Quote from: Britney1177 on May 31, 2017, 11:12 AM

I don't like me D:
A potato doesn't like potato's?
But Hash browns 😍😍
AND FRIES 😃😃😃
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

King_Craftius

Tbh its bad enough doing the Jmud and Mud of the week. Making little Jimmy the Jmod feel like God and better than other players. So its an even worse idea for normal players.

And it will become a popularity contest, just because someone has friends doesn't make then the best player. Players could ask for money in-return of voting for other people to become popular, or other JPEGS.

This will make SFT into more of a Tinder wannabe than a gaming community. And if anything rift players apart and reduce popularity, the opposite of what SFT needs!!!!!!!

Nubbun

Guys relax
Quote from: Towelie on May 30, 2017, 07:56 PMand will receive a honorary [POTM] prefix for a month.
^ last time something monthly like this was meant to happen, it only happened 2 month in a row. So doubt it will make a huge change to the community before it's forgotten :P
 (well yeah the person who got the prefix the second month also ended up keeping it for over a year but again no big changes to the community! xD)

--Sorreh if that sounded rude couldn't find a better way to put in a throwback on Champion rank :L

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

If it's something players vote on - it's a popularity contest
If it's something I do / choose - it's a dictatorship

Can you please point out how this should be done if you keep disagreing with how I do it ?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on May 31, 2017, 06:30 PMIf it's something players vote on - it's a popularity contest

Can you please point out how this should be done if you keep disagreing with how I do it ?
don't do it lol

Towelie

Quote from: TeraStorm on May 31, 2017, 06:34 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 31, 2017, 06:30 PMIf it's something players vote on - it's a popularity contest

don't do it lol
:|

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796