Mar 19, 2024, 08:49 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Artists Needed] Custom Discord Emojis!

Started by BluetigerESW, Aug 05, 2017, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

Aug 05, 2017, 06:49 PM Last Edit: Aug 05, 2017, 06:56 PM by BluetigerESW
Hey everyone!  So as some of you may or may not already know, I've taken on the task of remaking a Discord Bot with similar functionalities as Amusing's bot had, that will also include many BRAND NEW entertaining features in time!

We've decided to make this project public upon completion, so that others may use our bot and we can hopefully gain some exposure for SFT! :D

This is where you guys come in....

I'd like to make the bot be very reflective of our awesome community and all the exciting things that we have to offer so that we can gain the most exposure possible out of it......and to do so, we're going to need some brand new custom discord emojis!

So, any of you Artists or Graphic Designers out there who'd like a chance at their artwork being displayed for our community as well as others outside of our community, here's how you can help be a part of this:

What we need:
  • At least 9 (although I will accepted as many that are submitted that look good, there is no limit) Custom Discord Emojis for use with our new bot.
  • Your emojis must be in PNG format!
  • For optimal resolution, your Custom Emojis can be made/uploaded in sizes up to 128x128 pixels, but keep in mind that they'll be resized to 32x32!
  • Doesn't have to be Picasso level artwork, anyone decent in Graphic Design or with basic photoshop skills should give it a try! ;)
  • Be creative and have fun!

If your artwork is chosen:
  • I will contact you via Discord or forums to inform you that your artwork has been chosen.
  • A message will be added to my bot that will give you proper credit for the artwork you submitted.
  • Your artwork will be displayed for those both within and outside of our community!
  • I don't have any money that I can offer as an Emp prize on Survival, but I can offer an Emp prize on BTeam if your artwork is chosen! (If anyone wants to donate to a prize for Survival players feel free to message me)

Hopefully we can get some good submissions from this!  Anyways, thanks in advanced for any that make/submit artwork to help our cause, and good luck to all of you! :D :heart:

~ Blue
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

stormshooter

So you woke up one day and thought, we really need discord emojis...

In all seriousness though @Jinxie is a really good digital artist so you should contact her

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: TeraStorm on Aug 05, 2017, 08:35 PMIn all seriousness though @Jinxie is a really good digital artist so you should contact her

You stop that right now.

BluetigerESW

Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Aug 05, 2017, 08:16 PMI just feel this will be bias on who you pick..
Nah, a guest could submit it for all I care.

And I'm not picky, I'm just looking for anyone that wants to help out :)

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

boomonstervi

GeorgeRMCR

Sounds like I may be interested but quick question what type of emojis are you looking for?

BluetigerESW

Quote from: GeorgeRMCR on Aug 06, 2017, 05:12 AMSounds like I may be interested but quick question what type of emojis are you looking for?

any that look cool i guess lol

TheStarNomad✯

Loving how no one @'d me.

I could give it a try, but I doubt I'll have any good ideas

Long time StarNomad

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

BluetigerESW

Quote from: TheStarNomad✯ on Aug 06, 2017, 10:29 AMLoving how no one @'d me.

Omg stop it Ender, all of your ideas are good xd

GoldenDruid76

Making a 128x128 PNG image that looks okay resized to 32x32... I'll try to come up with something :)
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

smallfry5545

@TheStarNomad✯ @TheStarNomad✯ @TheStarNomad✯  ;)

Is this enough, or do you need more? @TheStarNomad✯

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: smallfry5545 on Aug 06, 2017, 11:54 PM

@TheStarNomad✯ @TheStarNomad✯ @TheStarNomad✯  ;)

Is this enough, or do you need more? @TheStarNomad✯
Shh smalls ily

Long time StarNomad

Skydog

Ill give it a go @BluetigerESW
I have photoshop so sign me up!

xQuicScopex

BluetigerESW

Aug 08, 2017, 11:55 PM #16 Last Edit: Aug 09, 2017, 03:35 AM by iLaxrv10

ep9954

How smol does it need to be?

EDIT: I'm just blind and didn't see the numbers.
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb