Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for JMod or EventHost!

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerraVex

May 11, 2017, 06:54 PM #50 Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 07:35 PM by TerraVex
IGN: TerraVex

Survival up-time: 102 hrs
Can you get 6 hours of up-time on Survival each week? I'm Mostly active all the time even when there's not a member of staff on

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? .I have been Banned before but I've learnt from it.
It was more than a month ago.
Please overlook this i have stopped hacking and have deleted my xray mod as soon as i got banned.
from early 2016 I've wanted to be a mod
I really have learnt my lesson on hacking.

Do you have or can you get a Skype? I sure Do!

Are you applying to be J-Mod or Event-Host or both? If Event-Host, will you be able to host 25 events per week? J-mod

Yours Thankfully
TerraVex

willhill2000

IGN: willhill2000
Survial uptime:like 1500 + hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?yeah if i had something to do
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? yeah because iv matured and i have learnt and i have not been banned for a while + As a 5 year+ community member I do know enough to not be dumb again.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?got it.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? eventhost

Very unlikely but would love something to do on SFT

Sparkle_Sun

I believe everyone who was accepted has been contacted at this point, so thank you all for your applications! If you were not accepted and you would like to know why, you can message me.

Sybarr

May 27, 2017, 09:09 AM #53 Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 10:18 AM by Sybarr
IGN: Sybarr
Survival uptime:  100 hours 27 minutes
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have Skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

Darth_Noob

IGN:Darth_Noob
Survial uptime:790 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yeah, easily, (although this week I only have 2 because i only started playing today, I can still get 6 easily)
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes i have skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Event Host and yes I can host 25 a week.

I returned to SFT  so I would like to help again <:

mike219966

IGN:FusseeMZ
Survial uptime: about 435 hours
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes, I have been and I believe still am on Pix for... griefing? Its been a while so I don't remember. That time I was still an unexperienced player and just followed my cousin around. He played I played He griefed I griefed. Now I don't do that he stopped playing boring ol minecraft and I became my own man.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes I have a Skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? both? 25 events per week is pretty challenging, but I believe I can do it if I get it.

SpiritDance

Jun 04, 2017, 06:48 AM #56 Last Edit: Jun 04, 2017, 04:30 PM by Spirit Panda
IGN:SpiritDance
Survial uptime: 414h 48m
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Sadly yes it was two years ago I got banned for spamming. But I have very much so matured and I don't spam anymore.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes I already have it
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I can do both I am very flexible. I love helping people and love games too. :) 

CalicoGeek

IGN:CalicoGeek
Survial uptime: 30hrs and 53Min
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have Skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

Sparkle_Sun

I think all the rest of the applicants have been contacted as well. You can message any Manager or Admin to ask why you were not accepted if you would like to know.

SkilledMasterHD

Survial uptime: 975h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Yes.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?Nope
Do you have or can you get a Skype?I Have you on skype.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?Jmod.

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Is this supposed to be open and not locked? @Sparkle_Sun
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

Sparkle_Sun

Unless @TheStarNomad✯ and @Britney1177 want to lock it, it'll stay open. Any responses recieved will be considered until this is locked.

HoS team, if you decide to lock this please comment saying you have done so so that I know it wasn't a mistake. :)

Also @IiRr2Bbbb 19 hours of uptime is still too low to be considered for staff, even with your PE experience. I made the uptime exception with 70-80 hours in mind as being close enough, but I apologize as I should have clarified. That is completely on me!

smallfry5545

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jun 12, 2017, 02:23 AMAlso @IiRr2Bbbb 19 hours of uptime is still too low to be considered for staff, even with your PE experience. I made the uptime exception with 70-80 hours in mind as being close enough, but I apologize as I should have clarified. That is completely on me!
@IiRr22Bb

Just tagging the correct person.

XZ_SLAUGHTER

IGN: XZ_SLAUGHTER
Survial uptime: 615hrs
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? yes. I believe that you should overlook my previous bans as my attitude has really switched around since then :)
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Have it
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod

onionboys

hey can I apply 3 months later I'm the best out there

rocknrollx3000

IGN:rocknrollx3000
Survial uptime:773h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Yes, most likely over the weekend
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?Not that I remember
Do you have or can you get a Skype?Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?JMod

rocknrollx3000

Lol, I only actually have 758h, sorry for the confusion

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: Rocknrollx3000 on Jun 15, 2017, 07:42 PMLol, I only actually have 758h, sorry for the confusion

you can quick edit your own reply btw, instead of making a new reply :)

zacefs

IGN: zacefs
Survial uptime: almost 80 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes, for sure
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? One of my friends went on my account way back in 2014 and got me banned. I forget what for, my name was Pearson101 at the time.
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I am interested in both positions, yes could absolutely host that many events.

ep9954

Not sure if closed or not.

IGN: ep9954
Survial uptime: 140h 5m 13s
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes, I just got out of school and have the whole summer free to play.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nope
Do you have or can you get a Skype? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Both. If EVH, yes I should be able to get 25+ events per week.

*Extra note: Currently staff on PE and planning on coming back to B-Team as well so if this serves as an issue, feel free to pm me if you have concerns about that.
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

ohWalrus

IGN: Arctic_Walrus
Survival Uptime: 372h 7 minutes
Can you get 6hrs Uptime on survival each week?: For the last few weeks i have been getting 20 hours+ a week so 6 hours should be nothing to hard.
Have you been banned before? If yes,why should we overlook this?:Never
Do you have or can you get Skype? I do not but i do have a Discord account.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events a week?Yes I will be able to host 25 events a week -EventHost.
Survival Tycoon and Benefactor
Creative and Loot Architect

ParisGrace

IGN:ParisGrace
Survival uptime: 444 Hours and 35 min
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yup! I currently have about 13 hours
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Never.
Do you have or can you get a Skype?I have discord! Would that work?

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?EventHost, and I could host 25 events per week! =D

HappyMan

Jul 07, 2017, 01:42 AM #72 Last Edit: Jul 15, 2017, 05:46 PM by HappyMan
IGN: TheHappyMan_PKM
Survial uptime: 200+
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yeah
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have never been banned
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have skype.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I am applying for EventHost, and I can do 25+ events a week.
 ;D

Sassy1233

Jul 07, 2017, 04:27 AM #73 Last Edit: Jul 08, 2017, 02:05 AM by Sassy1233
If applications are still being accepted then...

IGN: XSassyX
Survial uptime: so far about 18 hrs (also a PE Manager)
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yup
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? nope
Do you have or can you get a Skype? I have skype
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? jnub
Hope my uptimes enough for now.
EDIT: updated uptime to actual hours.
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

xXItz_PraterXx

IGN xXImz_HeathenXx

survival uptime  18 hrs

can you get 6 hrs of uptime every week? yes

have you been banned? No

do you have or can get skype yes I have it

are you hosting for jmod or event host or both both

I am very loyal and do anything for this because I'm looking for a new rank bec im at max right now.  :gold:  :gold: