Mar 28, 2024, 01:03 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

List of Super Fun Time Servers

Started by Towelie, Nov 23, 2014, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Nov 23, 2014, 05:21 PM Last Edit: Oct 31, 2023, 10:57 AM by Maya546 Reason: Updated

This aims to be a complete and updated list of all the servers that Super Fun Time hosts.
Last Updated - 03/29/23

:snowball:  Minecraft - Survival -->  play.superfuntime.org
Economy based survival, traditional vanilla minecraft server.

:snowball:  Minecraft - Survival Bedrock -->  play.superfuntime.org:19132
Enjoy our survival server but on Bedrock! Learn how to join here: https://github.com/GeyserMC/Geyser (java account needed)

:snowball:  Minecraft - Creative --> play.superfuntime.org then /creative
Unleash your creativity in creative with WorldEdit!

:snowball:  Steam - Rust --> Search "SFT" in the server browser or https://www.superfuntime.org/j/rust
Explore, loot and raiding in this addicting factions-esque shooter!

:snowball: Steam - Modded Valheim --> Learn how to install our modpack here https://wiki.superfuntime.org/en/global/guides/valheim/installing
Valheim is a fun Viking mythology survival game on steam and we've added TONS of new content (over 50 mods) to help make things a more enjoyable experience, including: magic, drugs, new monsters, custom ships, many new skills, new building types and more!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Littleterror05

I thought there was going to be a Tekkit Legends server! That would also be the only one I can play on.

Chill2000

Quote from: Littleterror05 on Oct 24, 2015, 03:04 PMI thought there was going to be a Tekkit Legends server! That would also be the only one I can play on.
I'll update when its fully released. :) There is one coming however
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Littleterror05

I fixed it. The Pixelmon server just kept on crashing, but it works again.
Now I have two servers I can play on

omgitsnav200

I am trying to add to factions whitelist or vanilla but no one is responding help plsss :)

iLaxrv10

Quote from: omgitsnav200 on Nov 02, 2015, 06:32 PMI am trying to add to factions whitelist or vanilla but no one is responding help plsss :)

You are a pocket minecraft player, do you even have PC minecraft?
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Littleterror05

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Nov 02, 2015, 08:27 PM
Quote from: omgitsnav200 on Nov 02, 2015, 06:32 PMI am trying to add to factions whitelist or vanilla but no one is responding help plsss :)

You are a pocket minecraft player, do you even have PC minecraft?

He has to have PC Minecraft, as a matter of fact, he has to have a PC in general, or he is just using the web on his tablet

omgitsnav200

Oh sorry not factions vanilla pls

Aelia Angel

What about SFT for MinecraftPE?
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

ReaperOfDerper

omgitsnav200

Ilax I have completed my time on untrusted when do I get to go of it? And back to member?

xQuicScopex

you will be returned to member if you have fully completed your untrusted i will ask the admin team right now

slade

Most of these are on PC :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I ACTUALLY FOR REAL HAVE THE WORST BLOODY COMPUTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was made in 2002

:(

iLaxrv10

Quote from: slade on Nov 19, 2015, 06:34 PMMost of these are on PC :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I ACTUALLY FOR REAL HAVE THE WORST BLOODY COMPUTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was made in 2002
:(

Yes, every server besides PE is on the computer :) Maybe ask a for a computer for a holiday or birthday?

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

MineHaloDuty

ìs the tekkit legends out yet?? plz answer i want to join it ~~ !

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: MineHaloDuty on Dec 12, 2015, 07:26 AMìs the tekkit legends out yet?? plz answer i want to join it ~~ !

It is, go to technic and download tekkit legends and put in the Ip: tekkit.superfuntime.org and youll be on your marry way

jbprueitt530

Dec 24, 2015, 03:31 AM #16 Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 03:39 AM by jbprueitt530
ok  just got tekkit legends up and going and i try to go on server and it rejected the modpack because of certain mods. it is also offical modpack

PLEASE HELP ME

Towelie

Quote from: jbprueitt530 on Dec 24, 2015, 03:31 AMok  just got tekkit legends up and going and i try to go on server and it rejected the modpack because of certain mods. it is also offical modpack

PLEASE HELP ME
Uninstall the modpack and reinstall it.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

jbprueitt530

@Towelie it's still doing the same thing.
It is stating that the SFT server is incompatible. "Incompatible FML modded server. 75 mods present"

Aelia Angel

Hm. Im no PC expert, but I could help. Possibly, you have too many modpacks on and the one on tekkits is NOT one that you have installed.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

2Spooky4u_2

Nice!I thought the only server was survival!

Aelia Angel

What is the port for PE
Former Pocket Mod

Puga

im shy mg.

Littleterror05

The Tekkit Legends server will not work for me. When I try to go into it, it said something like there are incompatible mods on the server. Can someone please help me fix this? By the way, I can't use 2 GB RAM on my PC, I can only use 1 GB RAM. Does it have something to do with that?

Littleterror05

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 24, 2015, 12:05 PM
Quote from: jbprueitt530 on Dec 24, 2015, 03:31 AMok  just got tekkit legends up and going and i try to go on server and it rejected the modpack because of certain mods. it is also offical modpack

PLEASE HELP ME
Uninstall the modpack and reinstall it.

Nice try, and I am going to try it. If that won't work, then I won't be able to play.