Apr 19, 2024, 10:34 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Super Fun Time Q&A

Started by Towelie, Jun 01, 2016, 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im_NoT_Alex_

and what is ur goal in sft?

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Apple on Jun 01, 2016, 12:56 PMDo you see a chance of crafting being fixed on pocket soon with a new update from Mojang?
Youve asked this on pretty much all of your posts. Be patient! Itll be fixed soon!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Chocobo123456

Do any of you guys see future work on the pixelmon server weather or not there are new pixelmon updates such as new minigames or world resets for old worlds. If yes to the minigames what type of minigames would there be. Also will you decide to put in mcmmo rewards or no. P.S. When will there be a champ tourny/MA Fix?

Towelie

Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Jun 01, 2016, 05:14 PMDo any of you guys see future work on the pixelmon server weather or not there are new pixelmon updates such as new minigames or world resets for old worlds. If yes to the minigames what type of minigames would there be. Also will you decide to put in mcmmo rewards or no. P.S. When will there be a champ tourny/MA Fix?
As far as I know (and @Dpa1991 can confirm or deny) the first priority is a world reset.
Regarding Mob Arena, what's wrong with it? Does it just not work?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Jun 01, 2016, 05:14 PMDo any of you guys see future work on the pixelmon server weather or not there are new pixelmon updates such as new minigames or world resets for old worlds. If yes to the minigames what type of minigames would there be. Also will you decide to put in mcmmo rewards or no. P.S. When will there be a champ tourny/MA Fix?
As far as I know (and @Dpa1991 can confirm or deny) the first priority is a world reset.
I'm happy with organising a champ tournament if enough people are interested.

Chocobo123456

From what i seen its not open for people to get in. Belive me i tried multiple times and it Didn't work.

Dpa1991

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 01, 2016, 05:16 PM

Yeah, reset is in works.

willhill2000

when is prison coming? :)

Nubbun

Now that pixelmon reset is confirmed, will you consider adding building moves from w3 to w1 in donation shop?

(I've asked this on way too many of my posts but now I actually have chance of owner reply yey)

\(◎o◎)/

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 01, 2016, 09:25 AMSo.
What's your favourite animal :D
So I'm guessing no one likes animals then .3.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Quote from: willhill2000 on Jun 01, 2016, 06:03 PMwhen is prison coming? :)

That's a good question.
Whenever @saywhat2365 stops being dead or whatever :\
Come on saywhat, bruh, please?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 01, 2016, 06:26 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 01, 2016, 09:25 AMSo.
What's your favourite animal :D
So I'm guessing no one likes animals then .3.
I like birds :D cockatiels are really cool

Dpa1991

Quote from: magl on Jun 01, 2016, 06:17 PMNow that pixelmon reset is confirmed, will you consider adding building moves from w3 to w1 in donation shop?

(I've asked this on way too many of my posts but now I actually have chance of owner reply yey)

Unfortunately we do not have the manpower to offer that service to players, and even more unfortunate is that worldedit doesn't really work that great with forge and tends to corrupt the chunks in/around your edits if you do copy/paste and it rarely carries over container items.

Izzdaer

Quote from: brotherband on Jun 01, 2016, 07:23 AM<snip>

Hey @brotherband . Im sorry that you feel ignored. I am going to be wholly honest with you in order to hopefully answer your question as fully as i can.

I have a lot of passion for Qwest, and do really wish it could be great. There are just a long lsit of things that get in the way of that and in the way of an update.

1. Rust. With minecrafts EULA strangling MC servers and SFT's revenue every single update, money is getting tighter. It feels pretty horrible to blame these sorts of things on money, but I am aiming to be wholly truthful here and due to broadening away from MC and its tight donation rules being one of the only ways to bring our revenue back up, alot of my time is being focussed on rust at the moment, which for many reasons is taking a heck load of time to make any progress on.

2. Qwest resources. My brain my be full of ideas for qwest but theres two things that those ideas rely upon to get into a playable state. 2. People resources: I cant do this all by myself, making just one quest requires me to write it, play testers, and importantly builders/architechts. The latter being something i currently have a total of 0 of and I really cant manage this whole thing on my own so that makes it SUPER hard to update qwest atm 2. Man hours. It takes me give or take 10+ hours of my time to make not even 1h of playtime material, which Is hard to justify when there are so many things on my plate.

Don't get me wrong, wether its justified and economical or not, I still have a great desire to update qwest and a massive laod of things planned for it, including both lengthening the storyline with new qwests and adding other aspects to the game, but its just a slow and very demanding process. I thank everyone for their continued patience with it and apologise wholly for the wait. I knwo its not what you really wanted to be clear but I wanted to be open and honest for you, @Towelie and the rest of SFT. Qwest will update, and i promise it will be awesome, It will just take time in the current state of things.

- Izzy

krankenstein20

If you do do a reset what kind of a reset will it be complete reset or just worlds?

Towelie

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Jun 01, 2016, 07:48 PMIf you do do a reset what kind of a reset will it be complete reset or just worlds?
Just worlds.

willhill2000

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 01, 2016, 06:33 PM

That's a good question.
alright, if saywhat has other stuff to do, maybe someone else is a good option? maybe someone who has a lot of experience with prison, people like battle and ipwn : )

iLaxrv10

Quote from: willhill2000 on Jun 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
That's a good question.
alright, if saywhat has other stuff to do, maybe someone else is a good option? maybe someone who has a lot of experience with prison, people like battle and ipwn : )
@djkirsh , excuse my language, has been working her ass off for this server for the past many months. Its where it is because of her and she will continue to be a leader there :) . Saywhat just needs to finalize it. #Dj4PirsonOwner
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Arias0

I know in your last post, you said you wanted to kind of drift away from MineCraft for the benefit of the future. However, do you ever have intentions of putting a team together to create a Prison server? Sure MC isn't that popular and as you said, is slowly dying. Although, prison servers do bring a lot of attention to current players apart of the community and new? hmm.

BattleAxium

Quote from: Arias0 on Jun 02, 2016, 12:47 AMI know in your last post, you said you wanted to kind of drift away from MineCraft for the benefit of the future. However, do you ever have intentions of putting a team together to create a Prison server? Sure MC isn't that popular and as you said, is slowly dying. Although, prison servers do bring a lot of attention to current players apart of the community and new? hmm.

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jun 01, 2016, 10:54 PM
That's a good question.
@djkirsh , excuse my language, has been working her ass off for this server for the past many months. Its where it is because of her and she will continue to be a leader there :) . Saywhat just needs to finalize it. #Dj4PirsonOwner

iLaxrv10

Quote from: BattleAxium on Jun 02, 2016, 12:53 AMwat
Im saying that djkirsh has been holding down the fort there and saywhat has been busy IRL. Only a few more things need to be done and it isn't really saywhats fault if he's been busy xD and dj has a few admins too to my knowledge.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

BattleAxium

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jun 02, 2016, 12:55 AM
Im saying that djkirsh has been holding down the fort there and saywhat has been busy IRL. Only a few more things need to be done and it isn't really saywhats fault if he's been busy xD and dj has a few admins too to my knowledge.

That's not what I was reacting to. Look at the post above mine.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: BattleAxium on Jun 02, 2016, 12:56 AM
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jun 02, 2016, 12:55 AM

That's not what I was reacting to. Look at the post above mine.
oh my b
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Arias0

Quote from: BattleAxium on Jun 02, 2016, 12:53 AM
Quote from: Arias0 on Jun 02, 2016, 12:47 AMI know in your last post, you said you wanted to kind of drift away from MineCraft for the benefit of the future. However, do you ever have intentions of putting a team together to create a Prison server? Sure MC isn't that popular and as you said, is slowly dying. Although, prison servers do bring a lot of attention to current players apart of the community and new? hmm.

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jun 01, 2016, 10:54 PM
That's a good question.

Lmao, sorry. I must of not bothered to read. I now have my answer.

Chous

Are there any plans to bring back a TTT server or some other gmod server? I really enjoyed the TTT server and although it died out, it used to be really popular until we had some drama on it.