Mar 28, 2024, 02:01 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

PHP Developer Wanted

Started by Towelie, Dec 27, 2018, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Dec 27, 2018, 03:28 PM Last Edit: Dec 27, 2018, 03:43 PM by Towelie
We need a PHP Developer to assist @xQuicScopex✪ in managing and running the PE server.
Why? Because every time PE api updates, all plugins need to be updated (plugins are made in PHP)

@xQuicScopex✪ can give more info about what you need to know

NOTE: Failure to find a developer will likely result in the shutdown of our PE server

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xavidram

I wouldn't mind assisting where needed. @xQuicScopex✪  can I get some more info on the development environment for these plugins? Are the plugins built on top of PocketMine-MP ?

Towelie

Quote from: xavidram on Dec 31, 2018, 09:07 PMI wouldn't mind assisting where needed. @xQuicScopex✪  can I get some more info on the development environment for these plugins? Are the plugins built on top of PocketMine-MP ?
<3 nice to see you old pal :D
@xQuicScopex✪  - answer nub

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xavidram

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 01, 2019, 05:27 PM
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 31, 2018, 09:07 PMI wouldn't mind assisting where needed. @xQuicScopex✪  can I get some more info on the development environment for these plugins? Are the plugins built on top of PocketMine-MP ?

Glad to see the community is still going strong :)

xQuicScopex

Quote from: xavidram on Jan 01, 2019, 06:53 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 01, 2019, 05:27 PM

Glad to see the community is still going strong :)

@xavidram it is built on pmmp pocketmine using php, all of the changes they make for each update are public but they have a bad habit of randomly changing internals of base files to make everything break and a small change fix them. I was able to update everything and make it "work" but we do have a couple bugs we need to fix. If you want more info about this you can pm me on here or on discord and i can send you anything you want basically.

xavidram

I'll shoot you a message on discord @xQuicScopex✪. I am GMT -5 time. Idk what time zone you pertain to.