Are you getting constantly disconnected? We need YOU!

Started by Towelie, Jun 04, 2020, 08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Are you getting constantly disconnected from our servers in these last 48h, and you are 100% sure it is not your internet? Please tell us the following:

- What country are you from?
- What ISP do you use?
- Can you run "ping mc.superfuntime.org -t" for 30 minutes in a command window and then paste the out put?
- During that time, also ping google.com to rule out any clientside internet settings
- Tell us anything else you think it's useful

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

NOTE: Please send the logs to me in DM!!! Not public

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

George

I don't get disconnected but I notice huge lagspikes which wouldn't let me log on at some point.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Chill2000

Quote from: George on Jun 04, 2020, 11:23 AMI don't get disconnected but I notice huge lagspikes which wouldn't let me log on at some point.
This is might be due to world edit from my understanding!
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Autpek

Quote from: Chill2000 on Jun 04, 2020, 12:03 PM
Quote from: George on Jun 04, 2020, 11:23 AMI don't get disconnected but I notice huge lagspikes which wouldn't let me log on at some point.

We identified what in world edit is causing these issues and actually stopped utilizing these commands. For the most part World Edit (as long as everyone does the right thing) will not cause the lag issues that we had in the past.

xQuicScopex

this isnt a survival specific issue, its a bungee issue were trying to fix

Chill2000

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Jun 04, 2020, 02:16 PMthis isnt a survival specific issue, its a bungee issue were trying to fix
I have a screenshot of the error message I get when I occasionally get kicked if that would be helpful?
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Chill2000 on Jun 04, 2020, 03:53 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Jun 04, 2020, 02:16 PMthis isnt a survival specific issue, its a bungee issue were trying to fix
I have a screenshot of the error message I get when I occasionally get kicked if that would be helpful?
yes pls

Towelie

Not the same issue you are having.
Please let's not speculate until we see logs.

Autpek

Had a guest today get dc'd every minute or so:

[Guest] SkDoodle: it says that the connection was forcetibly closed by the remote host

OwenMel

Every so often my game lags out, can still run around but no chat appears or blocks break. This then leads to me being kicked with the message "Connection reset by a peer"

blalp

Quote from: OwenMel on Jun 07, 2020, 09:33 PMEvery so often my game lags out, can still run around but no chat appears or blocks break. This then leads to me being kicked with the message "Connection reset by a peer"
Can you please -> ?
Quote from: Towelie on Jun 04, 2020, 08:27 AMAre you getting constantly disconnected from our servers in these last 48h, and you are 100% sure it is not your internet? Please tell us the following:

- What ISP do you use?
- Can you run "ping mc.superfuntime.org -t" for 30 minutes in a command window and then paste the out put?
- During that time, also ping google.com to rule out any clientside internet settings

We are trying to figure out if it is an issue with your end, or your side.

Some steps that have helped other people:
  • Open cmd as admin, then execute the command "netsh winsock reset", then restart your computer
  • Restart your router
Have a fantastic day!

Towelie

Quote from: Autpek on Jun 04, 2020, 01:01 PM
Quote from: Chill2000 on Jun 04, 2020, 12:03 PM

We identified what in world edit is causing these issues and actually stopped utilizing these commands. For the most part World Edit (as long as everyone does the right thing) will not cause the lag issues that we had in the past.
Some of them were caused by warp events, that issue seems to not be present any more.
WorldEdit - there is nothing I can do about that ATM. Tried FAWE (was more broken than current with half of the commands not working)

Towelie

Quote from: OwenMel on Jun 07, 2020, 09:33 PMEvery so often my game lags out, can still run around but no chat appears or blocks break. This then leads to me being kicked with the message "Connection reset by a peer"
This is because you are from Australia and the internet between Australia and US/Canada is not that great. Connection reset by peer means the connection was terminated without either the server or the client acknowledging. But do provide the details requested by blalp, should show if your internet connection has any issues, or the route you use to get to us has.

jasper_Fritz

hi :)

i have been getting disconnected.

thanks!

from,
mark

p.s. e-mail me when there's news!
welcome to the new world order!

blalp

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Jun 10, 2020, 06:23 AMhi :)

i have been getting disconnected.

thanks!

from,
mark
We would love to help you, we just need some info.
Quote from: Towelie on Jun 04, 2020, 08:27 AMAre you getting constantly disconnected from our servers in these last 48h, and you are 100% sure it is not your internet? Please tell us the following:

- What ISP do you use?

Have a fantastic day!

jasper_Fritz

yes im sure.

im from america, i use LG, i cant do that, no, youre welcome
welcome to the new world order!