Mar 28, 2024, 06:56 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] I wish I had better news

Started by Towelie, May 17, 2019, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Laqueesha

We at the Laqueesha household are ready for whatever comes. We love sft too much and will roll with the punches. Thanks for all you do Towelie and staff working on this. Please let us know how we can help!

Love Lady_laqueesha, Sir_thunder_meow, Lady_avonlea, Sir_lee_bean

Towelie

Currently it's just a waiting game to see if 1.14.2 is as messed up as 1.14 and 1.14.1 are (if you are wondering what I mean by messed up: extreme lag, dissapearing chunks, dissapearing mobs, villager bugs galore, etc etc etc etc etc)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

AriaSky

Thanks for trying tow, we know you did all you could

Towelie

BREAKING NEWS

Thanks to @blalp we may have found a way to move forward without resetting the world and without any negative consequences besides losing in-game maps.
Please stay tuned, we will continue testing and get back to you.

Thank you @SashaLarie and @Super_Boox for organizing testing sessions and helping me with testing and stuff.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

omelott

Quote from: Towelie on May 21, 2019, 05:36 PMBREAKING NEWS

Thanks to @blalp we may have found a way to move forward without resetting the world and without any negative consequences besides losing in-game maps.

Thank you @SashaLarie and @Super_Boox for organizing testing sessions and helping me with testing and stuff.

I'm an avid map art creator/collector. Is there anything I can do to protect my map art from glitching out (placing them in item frames, perhaps)?

SashaLarie

Quote from: omelott on May 22, 2019, 06:26 AM

I'm an avid map art creator/collector. Is there anything I can do to protect my map art from glitching out (placing them in item frames, perhaps)?

Unfortunately not, all maps will be lost. It's the only way to save the world.

George

Can't you just recreate the maps? It would work right?
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Towelie

Quote from: George_Filos on May 22, 2019, 12:50 PM

The tool that helped us create the maps does not work in 1.14 and is abandoned. So no

George

Quote from: Towelie on May 22, 2019, 04:19 PM
Quote from: George_Filos on May 22, 2019, 12:50 PM

The tool that helped us create the maps does not work in 1.14 and is abandoned. So no
I mean if we got new maps and regenerated them.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!