SFT is alive in 2017

Started by Towelie, Nov 11, 2017, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Nov 11, 2017, 01:16 PM Last Edit: Nov 12, 2017, 08:08 AM by Towelie

I'd like to start this off by saying that although I hoped so, I never thought SFT would last for 7 years! With prospects of it lasting even more. Here's to hoping we see each other in 2020 and commemorate the 10th SFT anniversary! (If we make it there, I promise, we'll do something big, perhaps even an IRL meet-up - one in Europe hosted by me and one in the USA hosted by Dpa or saywhat)

I'd like to thank you all for choosing SFT, and most importantly for sticking with SFT in our darkest times (which I am glad to say are behind us now, and hopefully this will mean good things in the future)
I'd like to thank our Patreon supporters and the people that are still donating. You are the reason SFT is still alive in 2017!
And I'd like my message to be of peace and acceptance. Let's let unfortunate events and un-happy memories be in the past and focus on making SFT a better place and ourselves better people.

I am beyond words and I would like to give my sincerest gratitude to @Dpa1991 for spending immense chunks of his time working on Pixelmon and for basically founding half of SFT along with me (B-Team, Factions, Pixelmon and many other servers are all started by him - not everyone knows this)

Then I'd like to thank our remaining contributors for dedicating hours of their time to keeping SFT up and coming up with new servers / projects -> @blalp @BluetigerESW @darknuju @FrostyRaiden @Jyncs
Stay awesome and never change! While I may not show it as often as I should, I love you all a lot and I feel like you are more than just people working on my server for me. You are part of my extended family! (altho Blue. pls stop making my Manager team mad at you xd)

I'd also like to thank all the staff members (from the noobiest JNub to the slackiest Admin) for dedicating their time to Super Fun Time. You are awesome. Stay strong, and know that you are appreciated 24/7 even though I may not make that the most obvious at all times.

Last but not the least, I'd like to thank all the players, but especially the older players who are now pillars of this community, who have kept their reputation un-sullied and managed to stay away for any drama. @garywb @ctyfrmr and others like them - this is for you.

I couldn't end this post without mentioning @garywb  - He has OVER 10 THOUSAND HOURS ON Survival! Oh my god! Thank you very much gary, for over 10000 hours dedicated to this awesome community.
SFT may not be a big gaming community any more, but we remain a strong community of friends and family (with ups and downs because such is life)

I'd like to take a moment of silence for our fallen brethren in the line of duty @fearthe1337 @mordalthunder @Tinoow @Pimmert
@bogeymanEST and others. Even though they are no longer actively on SFT due to busy lives, please know that you are a part of SFT as much as myself or anyone else.
Special thanks to @bogeymanEST  for helping me create this wondeful community. Even though you are now basically a honorary Owner, I will never forget your help in starting this community and dedication.

I am deeply sorry if I missed anyone, I am getting a bit emotional so I will end this here.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Gabriela

Pocket  EventHost and  Head of Host

Pocket Admin

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love minecraft because I can kill you :heart:

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Loasty

Wows very offended i wasnt mentioned!

PFffff kidding i got nothing here XD   Its been an amazing run so far tow, Let's cheers at 2020 :)
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Towelie

Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Nov 11, 2017, 01:36 PMWows very offended i wasnt mentioned!

PFffff kidding i got nothing here XD   Its been an amazing run so far tow, Let's cheers at 2020 :)
RIP. Really sorry Frosty, ofc I should've included you. editing post xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

darknuju

I haven't been able to play as much as I did in the past but I have been here for like 6 years now. I am very proud of this community and very happy doing what I can to help out. :D

Glad everyone is still having a Super Fun Time!

Caz10

SFT Meetup 2020 hype!

Chocobo123456

The Choco of bo is happy to be part of the community (Mostly cus i get to cause a lot of banter and maybe driving dpa crazy by asking him for inventory pets on pix or something like that) ^_^

MrEpicWonder

*raises hand*

i don't deserve a mention but i want one for being unimportant.
You know, that one.

p.s ayyy well done tow for staying so dedicated ❤️
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

fluffyvideos

4dan7

Ayyyy let's go SFT still strong in 2017 and hopefully 2020, anyone wanna buy me a plane ticket for the meetup? XD. And what about all those Veteran Staff Members ayyyyy. Thanks for making this amazing server what it is and soon to be tow and the others.
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

Britney1177

The year 2020 is when potatoes will finally take over for good. ;)  :potato:

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

boomonstervi

Ok two things:

1 new year's is in a month xD a little early

2 why wasn't I mentioned we have talked so much!

Keep it up sft xD

Jyncs

Glad to have been here for all 7 years of it too

MrRed2017

AidenBwah

I'm glad I could be here for about half of the time SFT has been around. This place is my home.

Towelie

Quote from: Jyncs on Nov 12, 2017, 02:20 AMGlad to have been here for all 7 years of it too
Crap, I forgot to add you too.  Added, I am sorry.

Lucy_23x

Serious dedication here, nice ;)

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Mrs_Ender88

Here is to many more years.  :heart: Will you smoke one with me if we meet up?
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

George

I will play on SFT until it gets closed or minecraft gets closed "hitting wood" I loved SFT the past 2 years i will make my third year online now and i hope i will get what i want to be a cool guy on sft like the [NERD] RANK XD

Thank Tow for the money he spent on this server that is for all of us.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Fractalion

Better start saving up for the ten year anniversary, I don't want to miss that

Waffle_man22

I may not have been here seven years ago, or have 10000 hours(gary is a wizard...) but I'm proud to be a member of this wonderful community, as player, staff, or anything else.  Thank you ALL for what you do to for this server, from staffing to just being aa all-around good person and anything that might be in-between.  Cheers to the good times we've had and the good times to come!

ironlord82

'Last but not the least, I'd like to thank all the players, but especially the older players who are now pillars of this community, who have kept their reputation un-sullied and managed to stay away for any drama.' Well shit.
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

hughesplace

Ayyy! Happy 7th year anniversary SFT, and I hope SFT stays alive for many more years to come! I haven't been here for 7 years, but these 6 years I've been here has been very fun, and I'm glad to see the server is still alive from 7 years!  :laugh:  :diamond:  :heart:
uwu