Mar 28, 2024, 02:34 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Roast me

Started by Towelie, Sep 13, 2017, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Sep 19, 2017, 07:44 PM[attach]Quote from: XZ_SLAUGHTER on Today at 18:54:33[/attach]
QuoteIlax i actually love these cause they are both memes, and roasts, I personally think you should win, cause these are fucking mint XD
Thanks XZ <3

NP bby <3

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 19, 2017, 05:39 AM*Eats popcorn*
Beef in a roast me post, how convenient
I stand by what I said.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Sep 19, 2017, 07:44 PMSo Im assuming you do like my memes that I, and 15 others, approve of

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 19, 2017, 07:48 PM
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Sep 19, 2017, 07:44 PMSo Im assuming you do like my memes that I, and 15 others, approve of

a) that's false
b) they are funny
c) they are funnier than marisa's

SashaLarie

So much salt on this roast

Towelie

I personally like Marisa's so far. And since I get to choose the winner...

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: SashaLarie on Sep 19, 2017, 07:52 PMSo much salt on this roast
Salt's good but too much and you get blood pressure, trust me, I know :S

Lucy_23x

Quote from: SashaLarie on Sep 19, 2017, 07:52 PMSo much salt on this roast
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 19, 2017, 07:47 PMBeef in a roast me post, how convenient

Guys pls this is a children's server

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Dpa1991

I vote @MarisaKirisame too. I actually feel bad for Towelie reading that one.

Should I post a roast me thread too?

iLaxrv10

@XZ_SLAUGHTER @Towelie im not in it to win it, just wanted to share my meme making abilities with the world. I understand that you, Towelie, choose the winner and I hope you make the right choice in choosing Marisa's. Hope theres no hard feelings, just like making spicy memes.

@Towelie in reply to your "my memes aren't funny" comment, heres what I looked like when I read it:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

XZ_SLAUGHTER

when you make a roast me post but get mad when you actually get roasted good.

ECKSS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cireshie

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 19, 2017, 08:09 PMI vote @MarisaKirisame too. I actually feel bad for Towelie reading that one.

Only if it's for fun

tree43

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 19, 2017, 08:09 PMI vote @MarisaKirisame too. I actually feel bad for Towelie reading that one.

please do so that I can say "you're too irrelevant to roast"

superthewhatever

He only hides himself because if he shows his true face, you'll just find out he's a bird. Hence why he owns birds you dumbos

But what type of bird? Probably a dang
vulture.

CallOfTheElements

Towelie, sir, I cannot in good conscience insult a man as amazing, fascinating, father-like, and fantastic as you.

Unfortunately you are a bird, not a man.

misspiggy95

Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 21, 2017, 07:47 PMTowelie, sir, I cannot in good conscience insult a man as amazing, fascinating, father-like, and fantastic as you.

I think i just puked a lil

Melons are love. Melons are life

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 21, 2017, 07:47 PMTowelie, sir, I cannot in good conscience insult a man as amazing, fascinating, father-like, and fantastic as you.

Man you're bringing rimm-licking to a whole new level. you should be ashamed of yourself

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: XZ_SLAUGHTER on Sep 21, 2017, 08:12 PM

Man you're bringing rimm-licking to a whole new level. you should be ashamed of yourself

We are supposed to be roasting Tow, not each other.

camster65

I'm guessing this was a roast by talking in opposites right? Or was  this an insult of trying to suggest tow would be seduced by your rim techniques and fall for you? Becuase if that's the goal then the winning roast is this, for calling tow gay

(And no there's nothing wrong with gays, you hypersensitive people about to stand up to rant, STFD!! and return to your corner no one wants to hear the rants!)

American_Walrus

Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 21, 2017, 08:43 PM
Quote from: XZ_SLAUGHTER on Sep 21, 2017, 08:12 PM

We are supposed to be roasting Tow, not each other.

Yeah but if you slob someone's knob this hard, someone's destined to make fun of it

Aelia Angel

This roast is gonna be so bad for 2 reasons
I dont wanna hurt your feelings.
My ability to make original stuff is declining.

So here we go.

Why u have just over an hour on PE after first joining three years ago and Im elite from two years ago with a three month gap because I wasnt allowed on SFT then.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Sep 21, 2017, 10:13 PMThis roast is gonna be so bad for 2 reasons

So here we go.

Why u have just over an hour on PE after first joining three years ago and Im elite from two years ago with a three month gap because I wasnt allowed on SFT then.
No offence, but that was atrocious

Aelia Angel

Quote from: XZ_SLAUGHTER on Sep 21, 2017, 10:20 PM
Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Sep 21, 2017, 10:13 PMThis roast is gonna be so bad for 2 reasons

So here we go.

No offence, but that was atrocious
Told ya it was bad xd.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: camster65 on Sep 21, 2017, 09:45 PM

I'm guessing this was a roast by talking in opposites right? Or was  this an insult of trying to suggest tow would be seduced by your rim techniques and fall for you? Becuase if that's the goal then the winning roast is this, for calling tow gay

(And no there's nothing wrong with gays, you hypersensitive people about to stand up to rant, STFD!! and return to your corner no one wants to hear the rants!)

Finally someone gets it!