Mar 28, 2024, 11:15 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Got anything you'd want to see added?

Started by Towelie, Aug 03, 2015, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

So, let me know if you guys have any cool ideas about perhaps a cool minigame or a cool plugin that adds new blocks/items for Survival. Go ahead and suggest!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

American_Walrus

jamesdragontamer

I'd love to see more Pokemon add the auto enchanter back and I'd love where if you could make the spawner cage then put a mob drop next to it in the magical work bench and get that spawner
And I'd also love you to be a jmod

happypinecones

nicholiplays

me after hitting a fat bong:

xQuicScopex

Quote from: jamesdragontamer on Aug 03, 2015, 08:10 PMI'd love to see more Pokemon add the auto enchanter back and I'd love where if you could make the spawner cage then put a mob drop next to it in the magical work bench and get that spawner
And I'd also love you to be a jmod
this post if for the survival server :p

765Zombie

Could [MyWarp]s in chat be a workable thing?

Cesspitsid

Quote from: Noob on Aug 03, 2015, 10:36 PMCould [MyWarp]s in chat be a workable thing?

someone types in something like: "Hey guys! check out my shop! [MyWarp]the_shop"
and simply by clicking on their text (a bit like a link) it teleports you to that location,
is this what you mean? if so I would like something like that.

American_Walrus

Green_Giant

Quote from: Cesspitsid on Aug 03, 2015, 11:08 PM
Quote from: Noob on Aug 03, 2015, 10:36 PMCould [MyWarp]s in chat be a workable thing?

someone types in something like: "Hey guys! check out my shop! [MyWarp]the_shop"
and simply by clicking on their text (a bit like a link) it teleports you to that location,

Great idea, unfortunately I only see it working on the SFT client which has macro support.

765Zombie

exactly!

donnydoom604

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 04, 2015, 12:43 AM

Great idea, unfortunately I only see it working on the SFT client which has macro support.
It could work as a plugin, MC chat has those clickable options which I don't think are that difficult to implement, when the text is clicked do the command /warp [clicked text] or if the Warp plugin has an API of some kind it would be even easier to implement, I see this idea as extremely doable :P

Green_Giant

Quote from: donnydoom604 on Aug 04, 2015, 07:08 PM

It could work as a plugin, MC chat has those clickable options which I don't think are that difficult to implement, when the text is clicked do the command /warp [clicked text] or if the Warp plugin has an API of some kind it would be even easier to implement, I see this idea as extremely doable :P
Ahhh, the more you know! This would be really cool, and would make getting round to shops and events effortless for those who are lazy like me.

donnydoom604

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 04, 2015, 07:18 PM

Ahhh, the more you know! This would be really cool, and would make getting round to shops and events effortless for those who are lazy like me.

Got a dodgy prototype working :P Proof of concept works it's just gonna be a pain to figure out how to get it working with other chat editing plugins *cough* local/global chat *cough*

If any other dev wants to give it a shot feel free I'm just messing around with it xd

Xenoyia

Quote from: donnydoom604 on Aug 04, 2015, 07:08 PMIt could work as a plugin, MC chat has those clickable options which I don't think are that difficult to implement, when the text is clicked do the command /warp [clicked text] or if the Warp plugin has an API of some kind it would be even easier to implement, I see this idea as extremely doable :P

Yeah, fairly easy to implement. Probably a 15 min job at most.

It all depends on the chat plugin you're using though.

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

donnydoom604

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Aug 04, 2015, 09:08 PMCan we please have /shop? ;)
Yes, hopefully sometime between now and the weekend. Finally got the resources back and I'm back on that.

xJade

Quote from: jamesdragontamer on Aug 03, 2015, 08:10 PMAnd I'd also love you to be a jmod

you need to be chosen you'll become one when you're ready! :D be patient staff is always watching too

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

fearthe1337

Quote from: Xenoyia on Aug 04, 2015, 08:03 PM
Quote from: donnydoom604 on Aug 04, 2015, 07:08 PMIt could work as a plugin, MC chat has those clickable options which I don't think are that difficult to implement, when the text is clicked do the command /warp [clicked text] or if the Warp plugin has an API of some kind it would be even easier to implement, I see this idea as extremely doable :P

Would need to be implemented in the custom chat plugin. It should not be too hard to do it though.

The SFT client does not support it though.
This signature is for testing purposes.
All rights to this signature are reserved.

ParisGrace

So does adding to SFT basically adding cool plugin? xD

Towelie

Quote from: fearthe1337 on Aug 05, 2015, 02:57 PM
Quote from: Xenoyia on Aug 04, 2015, 08:03 PM

Would need to be implemented in the custom chat plugin. It should not be too hard to do it though.

The SFT client does not support it though.
That would be most cool. Even if the SFT client did not work

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ParisGrace

Is there anyway we could add like a furniture Plugin or maybe the plane plugin? 😀

noch5

You should add like a adventure map kinda thing!

765Zombie

Quote from: donnydoom604 on Aug 04, 2015, 08:01 PM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 04, 2015, 07:18 PM

Got a dodgy prototype working :P Proof of concept works it's just gonna be a pain to figure out how to get it working with other chat editing plugins *cough* local/global chat *cough*

If any other dev wants to give it a shot feel free I'm just messing around with it xd

Ahh yessss!