[Survival] World2 Reset pre-announcement & New Spawn

Started by Towelie, Mar 26, 2016, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

First of all, take this as a pre-announcement that World2 will reset on Survival.
There will be an official front page announcement 1 month before the reset. For now I can only say that I am pretty sure it will happen in around 3 or more months.

A spawntown of epic proportions has currently started being built for the new world by @camster65 and his team of Architects.
By epic proportions I don't mean necesarily huge but just something better that we've ever had as a spawn town (or at least that's our goal).
The spawn town will have a Victorian / Steampunk theme and that's all I can say about it now because there isn't more to start (this project is still in the planning stage).

NOTE: Managers will NOT move your builds from World2 to any other builds, that will be discussed only in the 1 month official announcement

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

American_Walrus

Oh no, this again xD The poor Managers are going to be swamped with requests very soon

iLaxrv10

This sounds awesome @Towelie , can't wait to see the final product!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Zatur6ay

Green_Giant

Quote from: American_Walrus on Mar 26, 2016, 12:11 PMOh no, this again xD The poor Managers are going to be swamped with requests very soon
Even worse with the slow world edit, hoping that is fixed before they need to start moving.

Towelie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Mar 26, 2016, 12:31 PM
Quote from: American_Walrus on Mar 26, 2016, 12:11 PMOh no, this again xD The poor Managers are going to be swamped with requests very soon
Even worse with the slow world edit, hoping that is fixed before they need to start moving.
Fixed! :d

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Pookalton

This might just be my queue to join Survival again, after so long.

calfrokrill

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2016, 12:01 PMNOTE: Managers will NOT move your builds from World2 to any other builds, that will be discussed only in the 1 month official announcement

Just wondering, why do managers have to wait until the 1 month?

Get it over with instead of getting swarmed imo :P

John

Towelie

Quote from: JohnOaklyjohn on Apr 02, 2016, 03:10 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2016, 12:01 PMNOTE: Managers will NOT move your builds from World2 to any other builds, that will be discussed only in the 1 month official announcement

John
Because managers are busy xD

donnydoom604

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 02, 2016, 08:41 AM
Quote from: JohnOaklyjohn on Apr 02, 2016, 03:10 AM

John
Because managers are busy xD
Slacking takes time, guys.

MrRed2016

Quote from: SuperJK on Apr 02, 2016, 12:08 AMsame all of my stuff is in World 1

60% of my company's builds are in World 2 xD