[Survival] Apply for JMod or EventHost!

Started by Britney1177, Oct 13, 2017, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britney1177

Hello all Survival players!

We will be having an application period for any players who wish to apply to be staff. The basic requirements to apply are:

-Must have 100 hours uptime on Survival. (exceptions may be made if you've been staff on another SFT server before).
-Must consistently be getting 6 or more hours of uptime each week on Survival.
-Must have no serious bans.
-Must not be staff on or own any non-SFT server.
-Must have or be able to get a Discord account.

Please copy the following application and fill it out in your reply. Only post VALID applications or questions, please! Those who are accepted will be contacted by a Mod+ within a few weeks. Thanks!

[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Survial uptime:[/b]
[b]Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?[/b]
[b]Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[/b]
[b]Do you have or can you get a Discord account?[/b]
[b]Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?[/b]

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Shadow212

Oct 13, 2017, 09:36 PM #1 Last Edit: Oct 26, 2017, 08:37 AM by ShadowGnome1
IGN: Shadowgnome1
Survial uptime: 110Hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes i can
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Never
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I have one already :)
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

MidnightKitty

IGN: MidnightKitty
Survial uptime: 241h 32m
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes I have one!
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

George

I tryed many times in the past but i don't pass this time i won't apply.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Oct 15, 2017, 07:10 PM #4 Last Edit: Oct 15, 2017, 09:49 PM by XZ_SLAUGHTER
IGN: XZ_SLAUGHTER
Survial uptime: 744h
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have been banned a few times before but have done a big ol' u-turn attitude wise and i'm on the road to salvation ;)
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Already got one
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jnub preferably ;)

xJade

IGN:xJimJam
Survial uptime:1.6k ish
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?no, i have not.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?yep
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod, one of my friends suggested I should try to "reform" myself and start from the bottom, so i'm trying it out to see how it goes. (i also have a lot of free time on my hands atm.)

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

NoBoDyWoLf

IGN: NoBoDyWoLf

Survial uptime: 2261

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? I've been inactive for the past month or so but I'm going to play more often again

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nope

Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost - considering there's only 1 atm

pinkdeserts

IGN:pinkdeserts
Survial uptime:986h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?yes, its been almost a year since that happened
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?EventHost, I will be able to host 25 events per week

Emmanim05

IGN:Emmanim05
Survial uptime:221h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? I can
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?Never have been banned
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I could get one
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? J-Mod

platerfin

IGN: SirPlaterfin
Survial uptime: 366h 46m (1731h 43m on all servers)
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I do have a discord account (platerfin)
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod

Skydog

IGN: Skydog28
Survial uptime: 252hrs
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes. Havent been play lately since been quite busy but im back and kickin baby!
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Never been banned
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Sure do
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod. There are not many mods online from 7pm to 4am AEST and this is when i usually play

Mlpgoldie

IGN: Nqtmeg    (Before you go further im applying on my old fourms account and you will find data from the account Lumixy of the uptime I've gotten hacked so yeah)
Survial uptime: 162 Hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes I will try my hardest.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?No.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?Yes it is SPOOKI HNAD#9012
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Both, Yes I am in AEST time so that will help too.

Before this ends if i have to do uptime on my old account inform me please i cant get on my old account i got hacked by optifine thank you!
(also my age is wrong its meant to be 13 but i made a mistake sorry!).

fluffyvideos

IGN: SpiccyTrixx
Survial uptime: 270h 20m
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? An Event Host and Yes

TaZe_Empire

IGN:[Threaders01 Was taze_empire]
Survial uptime:[155hours]
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?[yeah i try to have at-least 20h]
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[yes last year i had a go at a mod because i was being cocky]
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?[i already have one :)]
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?[Would rather Jmod but if i get event host yes i can]

IiRr22Bb

IGN: IIRR2BB
Survial uptime: 300 hours.
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yep, a while ago, but seen as though I use to be a Pocket EventMod, you should pick me and overlook it.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes, I believe the HoH, HoS' have my discord anyways.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? EventHost - Yes.

I know I've done stuff in the past, that may offend some staff, and have done bad, I believe now I can get up, and learn from my mistakes, and show who I am on the nice side.

grosesilva

IGN: grosesilva

Survial uptime: 269 hours

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes I can!

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have never been banned!

Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I can get a discord account!

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod

Jujubean9734

Dec 02, 2017, 10:29 PM #16 Last Edit: Dec 03, 2017, 10:54 AM by Jujubean9734
How do I copy it on mobile?

Emmanim05

IGN:Emmanim05
Survival  uptime:299 hours

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?
yess

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nope Never

Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I have one!

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?
Jmod