Mar 28, 2024, 10:13 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Apply for Discord Event Host!

Started by xQuicScopex, Jan 31, 2019, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xQuicScopex

Jan 31, 2019, 03:39 PM Last Edit: Feb 04, 2019, 09:18 PM by xQuicScopex✪
Hello everybody I'm happy to let you all know we are accepting applications for Discord Event Host. If you would like to be a discord Event Host please send me a message on discord with the answers to the questions below. My discord user name is xQuicScopex✪#1973

1. Have you ever been server/discord staff for SFT?
2. Have you ever been banned from discord?
3. How active are on discord?
4. What do you plan on doing as Event Host?

I hope to hear from you soon
All the scopes,
xQuicScopex

Nubbun

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Jan 31, 2019, 03:39 PM1. Have you ever been discord staff?
do you mean it as "have you ever been SFT staff"? or does it count as "Have you ever been discord staff in any server even if it wasn't related to sft"
or do you legit mean "discord staff on SFT" which is the one that is most unlikely since only a handful have been sftdiscord staff and thats to few to need an actual question related to them (counting past devs as discord staff+the ones that just kept eyes on channels without having a rank)

Feel like the question could be understood different ways so asking incase someone else weren't sure how to read it

\(◎o◎)/

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Nubbun on Feb 03, 2019, 07:21 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Jan 31, 2019, 03:39 PM1. Have you ever been discord staff?
do you mean it as "have you ever been SFT staff"? or does it count as "Have you ever been discord staff in any server even if it wasn't related to sft"
or do you legit mean "discord staff on SFT" which is the one that is most unlikely since only a handful have been sftdiscord staff and thats to few to need an actual question related to them (counting past devs as discord staff+the ones that just kept eyes on channels without having a rank)

Feel like the question could be understood different ways so asking incase someone else weren't sure how to read it

fixed! thanks for pointing that out :p

xQuicScopex