Mar 28, 2024, 11:37 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Voteparty rewards updated

Started by Wppvater, Oct 21, 2020, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wppvater

Hello everyone!

Today we updated the voteparty rewards, and in short - we made them a lot better! Voting is one of the best and easiest way everyone can help out the server, and we want to encourage you to do so.

A brief summary of our changes:
 :diamond: You can now get some vehicles, including the otherwise unobtainable BLU Tractor.
 :diamond: Around 10% of the time you'll get PyroFishing items, including entropy crystals, dolphin tails and squid tentacles!
 :diamond: Around 10% of the time you'll get Sifted Ore for Slimefun
 :diamond: Around 10% of the time you'll get PyroMining items like fossils and artifacts(including divine)
 :diamond: The worst rewards are now worth around 1k - No more single prismarine shards :)
 :diamond: You can now get all the Steve Co Crates
 :diamond: Creeper head chance has been slashed from 1/8 to around 1/80.
 :diamond: Extremely rarely, you can get a nether star!

In addition, Towelie has also made it so that you currently get rewarded twice every voteparty, so it's time to get everyone to pitch in so the party starts!

In addition I'd like to tell you a little bit about the rewards for regular voting. Assuming you vote on all 10 sites every day, you'll earn on average a little over 800k every 5 days, which is quite a lot. Even on tier 0 you can expect around 45k worth of rewards from voting on all the sites, while on tier 4 you can expect around 400k worth of rewards from 10 votes.

So remember to vote to help yourself and the server!

Thanos

I'm not trying to be picky but shouldn't the prizes be "for everyone"? What I'm trying to say is that many people don't do PyroFishing or PyroMining or Slimefun.. Shouldn't the awards be normal minecraft items which everyone will find useful?
Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor

Mazeworker

Quote from: Thanos on Oct 28, 2020, 09:39 AMI'm not trying to be picky but shouldn't the prizes be "for everyone"? What I'm trying to say is that many people don't do PyroFishing or PyroMining or Slimefun.. Shouldn't the awards be normal minecraft items which everyone will find useful?
In the 4 and a half years being here I have never touched Slimefun but just last week I decided to give it a try... its neat and all, but I'd take any of those Pyrofishing off your hands and give you vote rewards items for them.

Chill2000

Quote from: Thanos on Oct 28, 2020, 09:39 AMI'm not trying to be picky but shouldn't the prizes be "for everyone"? What I'm trying to say is that many people don't do PyroFishing or PyroMining or Slimefun.. Shouldn't the awards be normal minecraft items which everyone will find useful?

Whilst that would be ideal it would be hard to have every prize useful to everyone. Also hopefully it will give people a nudge to try out pyros plugins since they are fun to play around with
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Wppvater

Quote from: Chill2000 on Oct 28, 2020, 01:18 PM

Whilst that would be ideal it would be hard to have every prize useful to everyone. Also hopefully it will give people a nudge to try out pyros plugins since they are fun to play around with
That is exactly my idea. I hope we get more people interested in what I view as the long term progression plugins of the server, and if not it'll hopefully create player to player interactions because you can't sell those to the emp, you have to trade with other people.