Mar 28, 2024, 06:58 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Factions] Release date!

Started by BluetigerESW, Apr 16, 2020, 07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

Factions 3.0 will be live next Friday, April 24 2020 at 11 am EST.
More details on new rules and changes will be posted shortly! Can't wait to see you all there! :)

Countdown: https://bit.ly/2VBrA9P
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Lucazade13

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

GRIMI_

Good stuff :P

Time zone translation to UTC to make it easier:
15:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Therefore for me:
16:00 British Summer Time (BST)

Also, any update on the forum boards?

stormshooter

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Apr 16, 2020, 09:57 AMAlso, any update on the forum boards?
They're being worked on atm, should here before release

goosekino

Currently making the countdown my homepage, brb

jasper_Fritz

welcome to the new world order!

Xerxers

Get ready folks, here we go again >:)

Qwerty102964

Quote from: Xerxers on Apr 17, 2020, 06:21 PMGet ready folks, here we go again >:)

Yup. I might have to get in on this.

goosekino

I think that the Elite Mobs plugin would be pretty cool  ;)

Xerxers

Quote from: Qwerty102964 on Apr 20, 2020, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Xerxers on Apr 17, 2020, 06:21 PMGet ready folks, here we go again >:)

Yup. I might have to get in on this.

Hell yeah, good to see you too

Lucazade13

Would someone be able to post a nice guide to how factions works before the server opens.  :diamondsword:

Would be nice if the newer players could make sure they know what's going on before joining the server for the first time. It's also more likely new players will stay if they are able to get off to a good start.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

OwenMel

Quote from: Lucazade13 on Apr 22, 2020, 08:16 AMWould someone be able to post a nice guide to how factions works before the server opens.  :diamondsword:

Would be nice if the newer players could make sure they know what's going on before joining the server for the first time. It's also more likely new players will stay if they are able to get off to a good start.
You will get detail on YouTube just search it up, it's a pretty simple game mode to grasp

BluetigerESW

Quote from: Lucazade13 on Apr 22, 2020, 08:16 AMWould someone be able to post a nice guide to how factions works before the server opens.  :diamondsword:

Here ya go, it'll walk you through all the basics! :) https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,193600.0.html
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree