[Survival] New premium perk: ClickDye & Sale

Started by Towelie, Oct 27, 2018, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Good news! There is a new premium perk in the shop: ClickDye. It costs $5 and it allows you to dye blocks (stained glass, wool, clay, etc) by right clicking on them with dyes.
It also has a bulk dye option, where you can sneak + right click with a dye and it will dye up to 32 blocks (if they are connected)

Additionally, a 20% sale has been added to Survival!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

JustAddWater

DeltaCosmic

Good thing I donated before the sale.
More money to run things. And this looks interesting.

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

Aymaneto

xJade

this looks great! this perm should be given to EventHosts for pictionary!!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Hookify

.."etc".. Meaning concrete blocks aswell?

Towelie

Quote from: xJimJam on Oct 27, 2018, 11:24 PMthis looks great! this perm should be given to EventHosts for pictionary!!
Uhm, please explain how evh would use it. I may give it if its put to a good use

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

GoldenDruid76

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote from: xJimJam on Oct 27, 2018, 11:24 PMthis looks great! this perm should be given to EventHosts for pictionary!!
Uhm, please explain how evh would use it. I may give it if its put to a good use
Pictionary is an event where the evh draws something on a big wool wall, and the players need to guess what it is. Currently, there are chests at the bottom of the wall with tons of wool, but this would make it easier for them so that they wouldn't have to build and break the wool every drawing.

But regardless, this does look pretty cool
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

xJade

Quote from: GoldenDruid76 on Oct 28, 2018, 05:02 PM
Pictionary is an event where the evh draws something on a big wool wall, and the players need to guess what it is. Currently, there are chests at the bottom of the wall with tons of wool, but this would make it easier for them so that they wouldn't have to build and break the wool every drawing.

what she said :p it'll be pretty neat

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Towelie

Quote from: GoldenDruid76 on Oct 28, 2018, 05:02 PM

Sure, can do. I'll give this to Evh, please tell everyone it's a new perk and how to use it.
FYI: You still need dyes