[Survival] Christmas Building Competition!

Started by SashaLarie, Dec 06, 2020, 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaLarie

Hey guys! :cake:

You all probably thought it wasn't happening this year because it's a little late. (Oops)

But here it is, the Christmas Building Competition! I hope to see many of you get involved and build us something amazing to look at this Christmas.

You may work alone or in groups of up to 3 people and each of you will receive the prize. You will have until the end of December to complete your builds and the Manager+ team will vote on which builds they think are the best. Make sure to be creative and original because that is what we will be looking out for!

The prizes for the competition are:

:diamond: 1st - 2 million Emp
 :gold: 2nd 1 million Emp
 :iron: 3rd - 500k Emp

Please make sure to leave your names and a warp to your build below. Good luck guys!

Lady_Carissa

SashaLarie

Quote from: Lady_Carissa on Dec 17, 2020, 05:59 PMCan't wait to see everyone's builds!  :cake:
Same but it seems like no one has entered ):

Lady_Carissa

Quote from: SashaLarie on Dec 17, 2020, 07:19 PMSame but it seems like no one has entered ):
Oh they definitely will! Have you seen those prizes?! <:O

FishNChips

/Warp Polis

FishNChips

Quote from: XxChromeGOATxX on Dec 17, 2020, 07:23 PM:sign:  up, starting tonight
the warp is /warp NS3 and i'm working solo. there is nothing there now, but i will start in 7 hours from now
/Warp Polis

Mayalilz

Dec 18, 2020, 12:49 AM #6 Last Edit: Dec 19, 2020, 03:46 PM by Mayalilz
I am building solo and will begin tomorrow.

/warp ChristmasMaya

sommergirl41

team name: sommer is the bestest
team members: sommergirl41
/warp sgxmas
 :snowball:

FishNChips

Quote from: XxChromeGOATxX on Dec 17, 2020, 07:30 PM
Quote from: XxChromeGOATxX on Dec 17, 2020, 07:23 PM:sign:  up, starting tonight
the warp is /warp NS3 and i'm working solo. there is nothing there now, but i will start in 7 hours from now
I am finished
/Warp Polis

OrangeJuiceeee

not done yet but the warp is above /warp ojxmas if you'd like a sneakpeek! :christmaspig:

working solo (unless @AtomicPulse would like to help me!)

OrangeJuiceeee

i am now done! /warp ojxmas and then if you wanna go inside click the warp sign! hope you guys enjoy my snowglobe!

OrangeJuiceeee

SashaLarie

Sorry for the delay guys!

:diamond: 1st place goes to OrangeJuiceeee!
:gold: 2nd place goes to MayaTheEnderGirl
:iron: 3rd place goes to FishBoi_

Thank you guys for all participating, it was great to see the amazing builds. Your prizes have been sent! :D