Apply for Discord Staff

Started by Towelie, Jun 16, 2017, 04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

As some of you may know, Katherine and I decided to switch from a system where every in-game staff also gets staff on Discord, to a system where discord has it's own staff team based on votes from the existing staff.
This was done due to several reasons, one of them being, the need to have a real, solid discord staff team who will clean up Discord from all the drama and spam. A staff team that will be accountable and will pay with their rank for their mistakes.
This staff team will be formed by applications. So you can apply if you wish (answering the questions below), and the existing discord staff will vote whether to accept you or not.

Discord Nickname:
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?:
Most uptime gathered on a single server:
Why you wish to be discord staff:

Troll applications will be deleted and warnings will be issued.
Please allow up to ~72h for the processing of applications (probably a bit more in the beginning)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Zeph

Jun 16, 2017, 04:53 PM #1 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 08:51 PM by DarthAxonaxirah
Discord Nickname: Darth_FreeTheWee
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?:Yes multiple servers and my highest is Manager
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1300hr+
Why you wish to be discord staff: To staff my respective minecraft server and make sure the discord is clean. Im a fan of unpopular opinions so as a staff member ill be able to take these matters higher and make sure they're not ignored. Ill make sure these opinions which are often made on discord arent made into a bigger situation and are managed.

I trust we'll get a message of confirmation or denial. right?

Scrap that dont want it rn

Tyler7733

Jun 16, 2017, 04:57 PM #2 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 05:08 PM by Tyler7733
Discord Nickname: Tyler7733
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: yes lost islands jmod and event host
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1307h 31m
Why you wish to be discord staff: to keep sft discord running in the same general fun environment that we all enjoy without the people who wish to change that
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

American_Walrus

Discord Nickname: Wally
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yep yep, Survival EventHost ;)
Most uptime gathered on a single server: almost 2500 on Surv
Why you wish to be discord staff: I have some free time in summer, I'm usually a pretty playful person in-game or on discord but I won't be afraid to take action.

Terror134

Discord Nickname: Terror134
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Survival Manager, but currently Mod atm.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1245h
Why you wish to be discord staff: To help with the moderation of Survival chat.

stormshooter

Discord Nickname: Tera
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Admin
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Over 1000
Why you wish to be discord staff: I'm always on discord so may as well, and I look bad in blue

pike12

Discord name: Brxdy#2999
Have you ever been staff on an SFT server before: No, but I've been offered a couple years back.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1000Hrs+
Why do you want to be Discord staff: I really got nothing better going on. And I'm on discord more than I am on minecraft. So this seems like a fun thing to do help out etc.

GoldenDruid76

Discord Nickname: GoldenDruid67
Have you ever been staff on an SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Survival, JMod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 339 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: I always have access to Discord, and I feel like I will be able to responsibly moderate Discord (at least on the Survival chat) to make sure that it's a safe environment.
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

SlimeyBoi123

Discord Nickname: DaRedStoneSlime
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: i have been (and currently am) a mod for LostIslands
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 535 hours on lost islands
Why you wish to be discord staff: i would like to be staff because i would like to help make this server fun and clean for all and to keep the server free from trouble makers
-DaRedStoneSlime  :slimeball:
lost = life

AidenBwah

Discord Nickname: Amber_Kat
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes, currently survival Mod and Pix Manager (ex admin)
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 2387h
Why you wish to be discord staff: I'm on discord pretty much all the time, and I do have a pretty good understanding of how discord works. I want to be discord staff because I want to enforce rules, for everyone to have fun.

T_R_Hnsoccerboy

Jun 16, 2017, 05:10 PM #10 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 10:59 PM by T_R_Hnsoccerboy
Minecraft IGN/Discord Name: T_R_Hnsoccerboy

Most uptime gathered on a single SFT Server: Little less then 60 hours. I've been a part of the server since 2014, except I could only get on during Chirstmas time. That has changed however, so I'll be much more active now.

Have you ever been staff on a SFT server? Unfortunately not, however I have been on other servers and was successful.

Why do you wish to be Discord staff? I feel that every person old and young should have a chance to experience the SFT Network in every way and to enjoy in many ways. Minecraft and Discord are supposed to be built for fun, it isn't a place to hate on others, or to make someone's experience a bad one. I always went by the motto, "Better the experience, better the fun."

CorruptNexus

Discord Nickname: DaddyNexus
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Bteam, EventHost
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Bteam -  560 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: To further help in anyway i can to SFT (and maybe a lime green nametag :3)
They call me daddy but it isnt cause i have a kid ;)

Britney1177

Discord Nickname: Britney1177
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes. Survival Manager and Pocket Edition Admin.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1,339 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: To help moderate and make sure nothing gets too out of hand.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

smallfry5545

Discord Nickname: Smallfry5545
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Multiple servers- highest: survival admin
Most uptime gathered on a single server: ~2000
Why you wish to be discord staff: To monitor chats and help prevent spam/other issues.

Nicadean33

Discord Nickname: Nicadean33
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Survival and Admin
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1437 hours
Why you wish to be discord staff: As current discord staff I believe I have done a great job, especially answering promo request and general questions

Relevant_Chaos

Discord Nickname: MLG_AlphaFire
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?:
Yes, AHOS Manager on Lost
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 600+hrs

Why you wish to be discord staff:
Because i do spend alot of time on discord. i regularly post in most chats and keep tabs on other players. i have in the past assisted in the clean up of spammers as well. (Also blue does not suit my name.)
Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF

Rose2247

Discord Nickname: Rose(I have it set to Rose2247 on the server)
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes and I am a manager on lost
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 649h 38m 42s
Why you wish to be discord staff: I would really like to be able to help out some of the players, and I would like to keep peace/make sure that people follow the rules. I also want to be able to help with people's questions/conserns.
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

werewolfxx5

Discord Nickname: werewolfxx5
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Ex JMod on Pix and currently JMod on BTeam
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 627h29mins on pixelmon
Why you wish to be discord staff: I check discord a lot of the time when I'm not in game and when I am in game to go to the server which I staff on and to talk to friends. I answer questions when I see them and I am good with management and organisation and think I would be useful for the discord staff team
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

Magic_Panda_Lol

Discord Nickname:Moogic_Poonder_lmao
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?:Pixelmon Manager (retired) Survival Mod
Most uptime gathered on a single server:2091h 34m
Why you wish to be discord staff:To help contribute more to SFT and keep discord as a positive thing instead of having "discord drama" be a thing.

Green_Giant

Discord Nickname: Green Giant#1508
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: JMod, EventHost.
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Around 3000 ish.
Why you wish to be discord staff: I'm fairly active on there, it keeps it company when i'm at work or when i'm at home. I have a good track record (never been banned and staffed for many years). Also, Green would look good on me don't ya think? ;)

Aymaneto

Jun 16, 2017, 07:49 PM #20 Last Edit: Jun 16, 2017, 08:38 PM by Aymaneto
Discord Nickname: Aymaneto
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: Yes, i have on multiple servers and my highest was manager on B-Team
Most uptime gathered on a single server: Survival, about 1363h
Why you wish to be discord staff: i'm very active on discord, and i believe i can do a good job moderating the chat and helping out others when needed.

CrafterLuc2

Discord Nickname: CrafterLuc2
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: I am a B-team Admin and PE developer
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 1369 hrs.
Why you wish to be discord staff: Easier to confront in game from discord, and also to moderate the chats on discord to make sure they're clear of foul messages, links etc. also I am active on discord.   
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Allegiant

Discord name: JustAlainBE (OG Antwerp✔)
Have u been staff on SFT server before?
If yes, which and what rank? Survival Mod, PE Jmod, Creative Mod
Most uptime gathered on a single server: 
1059hrs
Why u wish u be to be Discord staff: Because if I see something that goes wrong I wanna know the situation and try to fix it so that every time a player can leave with a smile from our Server and join with a big smile and excitement. That's my goal. To make everyone  happy!

Katherine

If you wish to know why you were denied, please dm me on discord.

MrChanango

Discord Nickname: MrChanango
Have you ever been staff on a SFT server before? If yes, which and what rank?: I am currently a Moderator on Survival
Most uptime gathered on a single server: ~650 hours on Survival :)
Why you wish to be discord staff: I want to be staff on discord so if I find toxic people I know I can help clean it up :).
Also I hate drama so I love killing it >:D
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18