Please vote for us daily!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Survival / Re: Puttato
Last post by hi735 - Today at 06:56 PM
If you do not respond by the end of the day this post will be locked
Other Servers / Forum / Discord / Re: Simp#4302
Last post by mjoll9 - Today at 01:17 AM
You've been unbanned. Welcome back. Please consider looking into 2 factor authentication to prevent this in the future (:
Hello everyone! on Tuesday, January 25th at 3pm PST/6pm EST, I will be hosting Grassluck!

Two rounds will be hosted, with a 25k prize each round!

Hope to see you there  :heart:
Countdown Here!
General Discussion / Apology to the Server and Staf...
Last post by Beanz__ - Jan 23, 2022, 11:06 PM
hey guy's as you know other night I (Smugworm3422) lashed out at everyone for no reason. i'd love to apologise for that as none of you deserved my anger and lashing out that i gave.

the reason why i was in that fowl mood and lashed out at you is because i am over protective of the people that mean a lot to me. that day i went to my phone provider (Vodafone) and i asked them if i could get a sim card replacement like i was told to do over phone and they know full well i have level 1 clearance an they treated me like absoulte crap. they know all the reasons why i have level one clearance and they ignored it, an they decided to drag my mum out who has a lot of health problems and is disabled out not once but twice which nearly put her in hospital and they didnt even give a reason to why they wouldnt allow me to get it myself.

yesterday i called them up and i'm assuming it was someone of high power in the vodafone company who responded as they were outraged that i was turned away as i have level 1 clearance again it's the highest clearance there is. in context of the clearance Level 1 clearance allows me to do everything my mum can do EXCEPT change her billing information, and it was Vodafone themselves who decided to put me on level 1 clearance as they know my mum can't get out to them due to her health and disability.

an that night i was just extremely infuriated due to how they treated my mum. i know this is no excuse to how i treated everyone and i am extremely sorry for how i treated you all, especially when you were just trying to have some banter with me.

If you want me to have any reprecusions for how i treated you all then i'll accept anything you want, as long as i can still play on the server as i love the server. I CAN however promise you that this will NEVER happen again BECAUSE i've realised when i've had that bad a day then it's best not for me to join the server and i will not join if i've had that bad a day, i can promise you that. also i am taking roughly a week off to help calm the situation as i dont deserve to be on for a week with how i treated you all
Survival / Re: i forgot
Last post by samanthasnee - Jan 23, 2022, 10:56 PM
Since there was no reply within a week from me listing your unban terms, I am locking your request. Please feel free to make another one.
Last post by simp_chef - Jan 23, 2022, 08:50 PM
Yes it is sorry
General Survival Discussions / Re: Addressing Seasons
Last post by Palker - Jan 23, 2022, 11:11 AM
I voted no  :)

While the seasons concept does sound good, its pretty awful practically. For example, there's a random spot near my house that if I walk past it during the summer season my character instantly burst up in flames. The plugin isn't exactly realistic in any way, just an annoyance. If you actually wanna make the survival server more about surviving, just make the current "threat" to players stronger (mobs). Winter/Fall seasons also make the world look like crap, my little island where I have my house looked so bad during the fall that I almost felt like logging off because of it lol.

For those saying that the seasons are here to make survival more challenging, I'd say you're just wrong. How does being slightly slowed or being on fire cause a real threat? Unless you go AFK whilst on fire, there is no threat whatsoever, only annoyance to the players.
General Announcements / Re: [Survival] Weekend Event -...
Last post by Chris Onyx - Jan 22, 2022, 11:11 PM
This event was SUPER fun! I really love the scavenger hunts, hopefully we can do something like this again sometime! Maybe with less lava ;P
Last post by mjoll9 - Jan 22, 2022, 07:32 AM
Hey Simp! Just checking is your discord username holymoly#4302? I've let the discord team now anyway and will get back to you shortly!
Other Servers / Forum / Discord / Simp#4302
Last post by AutoHandler - Jan 21, 2022, 11:04 PM
In-game Nickname: Simp#4302

Forum username: simp_chef

Why were you banned ?:
   My account got hacked from a scam and sent other scams to people of administration of the server

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I think it was all a big understanding and I'm sorry but as I said before my account got hacked

Extra Information:

Pages1 2 3 ... 10