News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Year6

Started by onionboys, Jan 13, 2019, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onionboys

1/13/13 six year going strong just waiting for prison server

Miricx

The community is shrinking and the servers are harder to pay. We have four servers. Three are constantly inactive and one server, the main server, is barely getting played on. Bringing back an old server is gonna end up in the pile of the other dead servers we used to have. It's gonna have 5-6 players on the first three days and then it's gonna die out again.

Nubbun

Quote from: Miricx on Jan 13, 2019, 05:46 PMThe community is shrinking and the servers are harder to pay. We have four servers. Three are constantly inactive and one server, the main server, is barely getting played on. Bringing back an old server is gonna end up in the pile of the other dead servers we used to have. It's gonna have 5-6 players on the first three days and then it's gonna die out again.
5-6 for three whole days?! you're being very generous with your prediction  ???

this is how i would place my bet:
Spoiler: show

5-6 first day
2-4 on second day
third day will just be that one nerd that already spend too much time on a building so they might aswell finish it and for 10mins some other member that joins, more than likely a staff that just comes on then goes "oh i have to leave, take care"  :redflower:

\(◎o◎)/

Miricx

Quote from: Nubbun on Jan 13, 2019, 06:34 PMthird day will just be that one nerd that already spend too much time on a building so they might aswell finish it and for 10mins some other member that joins, more than likely a staff that just comes on then goes "oh i have to leave, take care"  :redflower:
that was an extremely specific prediction

Nubbun

Quote from: Miricx on Jan 13, 2019, 06:44 PM
Quote from: Nubbun on Jan 13, 2019, 06:34 PMthird day will just be that one nerd that already spend too much time on a building so they might aswell finish it and for 10mins some other member that joins, more than likely a staff that just comes on then goes "oh i have to leave, take care"  :redflower:
that was an extremely specific prediction
If I gotta predict something i'll go all in to make sure it isn't a win related to coincidence.

\(◎o◎)/

onionboys

Quote from: Miricx on Jan 13, 2019, 05:46 PMThe community is shrinking and the servers are harder to pay. We have four servers. Three are constantly inactive and one server, the main server, is barely getting played on. Bringing back an old server is gonna end up in the pile of the other dead servers we used to have. It's gonna have 5-6 players on the first three days and then it's gonna die out again.

yea I know but I just miss boymac45 abusing his warden powers

Cireshie

i just miss sft being the old sft where people were toxic before it was cool

onionboys

Quote from: Cireshie on Jan 16, 2019, 05:42 AMi just miss sft being the old sft where people were toxic before it was cool

hey dont subtweet me