Apr 25, 2024, 08:00 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Mod Evaluations

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Aug 21, 2016, 03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

Hey Survival players!

I am trying something new and allowing you all to have a voice in evaluating our staff team! Many players have expressed concern that there are issues we are not dealing with or responding to, and this is just one of the ways we're creating to give you a chance to offer input. This time through, it's Mods who are being evaluated. The same rules apply as before:

Please evaluate the Mods based only on their staffing ability. This means not giving someone a higher rating simply because you like them as a person or are friends with them, and likewise, a lower rating because you dislike them since they caught you X-Raying once or breaking the rules. Try to keep both favorable and unfavorable bias out of your evaluation. If anyone is obviously biased or abuses these evaluations, their entire response will be removed!

The four categories you will be evaluating them on are Activity, Involvement, Professionalism, and Friendliness, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best. Any other comments you have can be put in the comment boxes.

Activity - How active they are ingame, on forums
Involvement - How involved they are, how much effort they put in and work they do, how much work beyond Mod duties they do
Professionalism - How professional they are when doing staffwork and interacting with players, how well the represent the SFT staff team
Friendliness - How friendly they are to players and other staff, how well they get along with others

Additionally, there is room to voice your comments and concerns about the Mod team as a whole. These comments will be broad and general, but they can still help us improve! These will close on Friday August 26 so please get your evaluations in before then.

Thanks guys!

Mod Evaluations

SuperJK

Does this apply to managers too

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: SuperJK on Aug 21, 2016, 07:31 AMDoes this apply to managers too
We already did Manager+ evals.

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lucy_23x

Again - some of these i barely know soooo, imma do the same as before and just give neutral 5's if I don't know them ;P if that's okay

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 21, 2016, 11:02 AMAgain - some of these i barely know soooo, imma do the same as before and just give neutral 5's if I don't know them ;P if that's okay
You do realize that they aren't required answers. So, if you don't know them that well, just skip them.

John

Lucy_23x

Quote from: JohnOaklyjohn on Aug 21, 2016, 11:32 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 21, 2016, 11:02 AMAgain - some of these i barely know soooo, imma do the same as before and just give neutral 5's if I don't know them ;P if that's okay
You do realize that they aren't required answers. So, if you don't know them that well, just skip them.

John
Well it's done now ;-;

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

ochoaj

I love this. I'm glad we're taking our players opinions and views into consideration, allowing us to become better staff members and allowing us to help the community in the best ways possible.  :laugh:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

omelott

misspiggy95

@CalderPlaysGames if you have an issue with a staff member, you can privately message any of our HOS team( @Sparkle_Sun @Cr1_98 @VirginianAE ) , but trying to publicly "shame" someone will not benefit either side.

Melons are love. Melons are life

Aymaneto

I will do this later on, sorry if i'm a bit late :P

Fire_Lord_Nero

Done, i noticed a few things while doing this tho.
1: Wow theirs a shit ton of mods.
2: Why was "Theofficialcaz" a requirement to do while i could skip others?

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Aug 24, 2016, 12:09 AMDone, i noticed a few things while doing this tho.
1: Wow theirs a shit ton of mods.
2: Why was "Theofficialcaz" a requirement to do while i could skip others?
Improvements in the next set of evals include not doing them at midnight. ;)