May 23, 2024, 07:15 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Movies] ‘Mission: Impossible 5’ teaser trailer

Started by lioneatszebra, Mar 23, 2015, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioneatszebra

'Mission: Impossible 5' teaser trailer: See first footage of Tom Cruise in 'Rogue Nation'
From NY Daily News

Ethan Hunt is back in action.

The first teaser trailer for "Mission Impossible 5" shows Tom Cruise performing the high-flying stunts viewers have come to expect in the spy franchise.

The one-minute clip released Sunday features Cruise's Hunt dangling from a plane and racing on a motorcycle as she takes on a crime organization called the Syndicate.

It also confirms that the film's official title is "Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation."

Cruise tweeted the trailer Sunday morning, saying he was "excited to share the first footage" from the movie.

Fans will get to see the first full trailer Monday.

The Christopher McQuarrie-directed flick, which follows up 2011's "Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol," also stars Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson and Alec Baldwin

It will hit theaters on July 31.
brb, living offline

Green_Giant

I think the only thing this has going for it is that Simon Pegg's in it, other than that from the trailer it doesn't seem like anything too special.

ddude_stnom

Quote from: Green_Giant on Mar 23, 2015, 03:12 PM
I think the only thing this has going for it is that Simon Pegg's in it, other than that from the trailer it doesn't seem like anything too special.

I think they should have stopped a while ago, as well. Forbes published an interesting article about it, read it here if you like.