Apr 27, 2024, 02:45 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Write a sentence continuing the player's story above!

Started by Tyvic, Mar 30, 2015, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyvic

Erm... It's supposed to be continuing and make sense :P

Tyvic

and 20000000000000000000000000 (plus another 1 million zeros) came.

Dac7dj

They attempted to attack SFT, but the mighty....

krankenstein20

rayquazza came down and my fervent wish reaches him he mega evolves and uses hyper voice on all of them and dragon ascent on the leader and the leader...

HappyNem

was hit with such force he simply designated and a cloud of dust flew into the air!

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Khaled

The man was throwrn away with such power! With the mighty evil daft punk was actually slender man! It was night.. Quiet and dangerous.. The man rises up and feels a soft air blowing at his head, he looked back and then he SAW..

(Gotta love bumping old topics..)

ardagh12

Khaled

The magical mighty sword of THE EYE HIDDEN! Inside the deepest darkest and the most further cave than any human life cave! killing the slender man chopping his head clean off its intire body! Particles of human bloods on the slender's face of its previous victems! OUR mighty hero ILAX! Has saven our soul from the dark horror of slenderman.. Ilax looks back.. Notices something.. A hut.. Hidden in the dark.. Blood shattered on its window from inside.. He notices something.. A girl.. Dressed in white. Hair around her face.. Blood on her white cloths.. Then IT disapears.. A chill stikes ilax from his shoulders to his toes.. Then...........

(I think I just turned this into a horror story)

And since were talking about ilax @iLaxrv10 ;)

Aelia Angel

He got a sword and kills everything in his path then...
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.