Jun 09, 2024, 01:47 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Please tell your friends about SFT!

Started by Towelie, Apr 01, 2015, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

It's that time of the year when we have the least players compared to any other period of the year.
It is now that we ask you to spread the word about SFT, and try to get your friends to play on our servers, or post about us on your social media networks (but please don't advertise us on other servers or places where this is prohibited).

We would really appreciate your support in this matter, so if you wish that we keep existing, you can help us in three ways -> Vote, Donate or Get your friends on SFT. All three are equally important.

Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Toxic_Foxtrot69

A donation and some votes coming right up!!

DuaneandBrand0

I'll make sure to help update SFT's Instagram more now too xd And I'll make sure to let my gamer friends know about us ;)

Towelie

I noticed this thread was locked. I don't remember locking it, so probably an accident. Sorry about that :P

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Jasper

Erm, tomorrow my and my friends are having a half day. I'm gonna try to get them on Pixelmon, and maybe on factions at some point. Hope we can help out  ;)

copen6199

mike219966

Quote from: copen6199 on Apr 01, 2015, 09:19 PM
I dont have friends  :(
Me too!  8)
Just kidding i still have Frostbite (no he not my dog) (and yes im going to force him to play SFT)
He might be a little bit like a dog (yea hes a dog)
#4everalone
Wait i still got me! (crying for no reason) :'( (dont judge)

Tyvic

All my friends already play on SFT <3

jimbob0102

I don't see why Cocobutter03 got demoted. He told his friends on a server about SFT and I just want to be filled in on why he got demoted. Anyway, I've only told a few because there's always those people who think mine craft is stupid and stuff and they criticise you about it so I keep quiet but some new people have started playing.

platerfin

We I tell my friend but they say I'm not paying 17 pounds for minecraft what a rip off