Apr 29, 2024, 12:01 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Building Contest!

Started by stormshooter, Apr 15, 2015, 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KasaiHono

Quote from: quadkaiden on Apr 24, 2015, 07:03 AM
I tryed /warp plot 3 /warp plot3 and /warp plot_3 all 3 didnt work?

Problem is fixed its /warp Plot 3
The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

Jasper

I am making player statues in my build and I am requesting for the build height limit be increased a little (like 8-10 blocks) so I can actually finish them please! :)

stormshooter

Done ^

Building contest will be extended until Tuesday so players can finish.

legion7531

So it will end on Wednesday?

stormshooter

Sorry for being slow! The contest has ended, any further progress on your build will not be taken into account.
We are reviewing the winner currently.

Green_Giant

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 30, 2015, 09:45 AMSorry for being slow! The contest has ended, any further progress on your build will not be taken into account.
May we have some images of the winning build on here? I'm unable to get on Pixelmon at the moment but would still love to see them!

iLaxrv10

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 30, 2015, 09:45 AMSorry for being slow! The contest has ended, any further progress on your build will not be taken into account.

Will the winner be posted here? On the forums?
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

krankenstein20

well yeah slight problem my build didnt get world edited i left signs for a manager or somthing

legion7531

I can't wait until I see who wins! Good luck to you all, and great builds!

iLaxrv10

All the builds I have seen are spectacular! You all have your own unique style and I loved each and every build! In my eyes there is no clear winner because everyone did such a fantastic job! Good job and good luck to all! You all are special to me ^.^
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Jasper

krankenstein20

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Apr 30, 2015, 04:52 PMwell yeah slight problem my build didnt get world edited i left signs for a manager or somthing

KasaiHono

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Apr 30, 2015, 04:52 PMwell yeah slight problem my build didnt get world edited i left signs for a manager or somthing

I am so very sorry krank you should have said something when I was online with you earlier (if you said anything and I missed I am even more sorry) been super busy lately.
The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

stormshooter

We will look at your build again. :)

stormshooter

Quote from: Green_Giant on Apr 30, 2015, 10:11 AM
May we have some images of the winning build on here? I'm unable to get on Pixelmon at the moment but would still love to see them!
Ofcourse. :)

legion7531

When will the winners be posted?

Waddupcuz

Will the winner of this contest ever be posted?

YoAdrienne

Neverrrrrrr.

Just be patient.

stormshooter

The winner was Baz n' Dandi with their amazing tower build. Please contact me ingame to receive your prize.
When I'm able to get on, I'll post some pictures. ;)

Dandiamondore

iLaxrv10

Quote from: TeraStorm on May 07, 2015, 06:32 PMThe winner was Baz n' Dandi with their amazing tower build. Please contact me ingame to receive your prize.
When I'm able to get on, I'll post some pictures. ;)
Quote from: Dandiamondore on May 08, 2015, 12:16 AMYay :laugh:

Congratulations Bazooka and Dandiamondore! I knew you guys would be a contender! Congrats and good build mates!  :)

EDIT: 400 Posts :heart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

iFlirt

Congrats to you! Bazooka and DanDiamond! I loved your build so much!  :) Congrats on winning
Lost Islands Elder

stormshooter

I couldn't take screenshots because my client would crash ;-;
Here's a gyazo instead, sorry for it not including the whole build:

Green_Giant

Aha congrats you two! Your build looks really great!

platerfin