May 23, 2024, 08:00 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Towny modifications

Started by Towelie, Apr 20, 2015, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I made some changes today, which should hopefully further promote usage of our Towny world. Prices have been lowered, some even more than half!

To play Towny, join our Survival server (mc.superfuntime.org) and type /playtowny

Changes:
+ Increased price to create a nation to 1mil
- Decreased price to create a new town to 100k (half of wh at it was)
- Decreased price to create an outpost to 20k (was 50k)
- Reduced the max. tax a player can pay to 5% or 50k (mayors set taxes, this is just a hard limit to how much they can charge)
- Reduced nation upkeep from 50k to 1k (the price was in error)
- Reduced town upkeep from 500emp * number of chunks to 250emp * number of chunks (a 20 chunk town (big one) will pay 5k emp / day)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

AWESOME! thx towelie! Your the king!  ;D

CleverWhale

Ok. Seems interesting. I may possibly go on another 'sell-a-lot-of-my-items-spree' as my chests are getting a bit full up and I have quite a few items in my chest. Thanks loads Towelie! I'm really tempted to get a town now. o.o
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hoppytoadbob

I just had to let a nation expire after it cost me 1 Million Emp in 4 days, I only made a nation because there wasn't one to join and I needed the plots to set up awesome roads I was hoping to have enough saved to reach Tycoon this year but towny test and towny and empty-pockets Omelott now I have a long way to go.

Also there is a glitch that doesn't allow TPs

I vote every day one link #4 pixelmon servers has no place for your name, may be the cause of numbers being down, when people don't get their rewards they may stop voting.

I hate to complain SFT is My favorite server,I invite friends to visit, all of the time, Towelie visit Zephyrius_4 and tell me it's not worth it, I'm only getting started, butI'm in it for the long haul, as long as I can afford it, Hoppytoadbob.

Towelie

Nations for now are extremely expensive until I figure out wtf they are for xD
If someone could explain that'd be great, and yeah, I guess we could lower nation prices

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 22, 2015, 09:13 AM
Nations for now are extremely expensive until I figure out wtf they are for xD
If someone could explain that'd be great, and yeah, I guess we could lower nation prices
Basically a nation is a group of towns which work together, the main bonus besides being able to work together in pvp is you get a configurable town limit bonus for being part of a nation. i.e towns in a nation get more chunks (unless you modify that out)

Essentially a sort of political union, you pay taxes and you get something in return. And nations work similarly to towns in that they have leaders (kings?) who decide how it's organised, what to use the taxes on etc.

robingoofy

Today I found out when you change your name your plot keeps the old name, and you cant acces,place or brake anything, so be aware of that

Robin ;)

AlvaresMC

Quote from: robingoofy on Apr 25, 2015, 03:07 PMToday I found out when you change your name your plot keeps the old name, and you cant acces,place or brake anything, so be aware of that

Robin ;)

Lucky that you have such a smart and nice mayor that fixed it for you :P

iLaxrv10

As I have said before, I dont play survival a whole lot but I know that many people wanted this! Thanks Tow!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner