Apr 27, 2024, 12:04 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

20...Billion Questions!

Started by Wyshfull99, Apr 24, 2015, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyshfull99

Alrighty! So, while I haven't had much playing time on the server quite yet (end of the year with school. Busy Busy.) I would still like to get to know everyone better.

Alright, so here's how this will work.

I'm going to ask a question,  and you'll answer! Then, along with that answer, you'll provide another question, which the next person will answer.

I'm not going to make too many rules, but....

1.) Try and keep the questions interesting, and try not to make duplicates. If there's a specific one you want to answer, and it's not your turn to answer it or you didn't grab it in time, go ahead! Just include that answer in with everything else.

2.) Don't make it a conversation...completely. Feel free to carry on conversations about answers, but be sure to still provide fodder for the game. We need to keep it going.

Alright ^_^ So, first question.

Favorite Genre of music?

MrEpicWonder

For me, this is near enough impossible.. But uhm.. Dubstep, Rap and Country are just a few of the many genres i love!

Favorite movie genre?
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Wyshfull99

Aye! My favorite genre of movie would have to be fantasy/adventure/action. Like midevil stuff? Game of Thrones but in movie form (with a tad bit less incest and nudity, though.), but I'm also a sucker for Avengers.

Er. Favorite Video Game? (I have to share mine. It's Alice:Madness Returns.)

MrEpicWonder

A massive fan of Borderlands 2, the whole series really.

Favorite type of food? (asian, chinese all that jazz)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Wyshfull99

Rad! My boyfriend and I are looking into do a Borderlands cosplay for an upcoming con. I don't know much about the game, but I'm trying to read up on as much as I can.

It's between Italian and Greek, honestly.

Favorite book genre?

Nicadean33

I want in on this!

I love science fiction type books! Eragon, Lord of the Rings, Maze Runner, etc...

Favorite Minecraft YouTubers? Or I guess YouTubers in general if you can't answer that. (Mine's Achievement Hunter, minus Ray now...  :'(. Just Blaze forever Ray, good luck!)

crazygamer113

My favorite youtuber is Pewdiepie, TheSyndicateProject, Myself xd

Favorite Sport?

Sparkle_Sun

Wyshfull99

It's between Fall and Spring, honestly.

Day or Night?

MrEpicWonder

Night, i'm a massive night owl, don't really get much sleep personally though. :L

Brains or Brawl?

Nicadean33

I'm definitely more brians then brawl.

Apple or Android?

wfi974

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Apr 24, 2015, 01:13 AM
I'm definitely more brians then brawl.

Apple or Android?

Android cuz its the most similar to a pc

Whats your favorite fruit?

Wyshfull99

Plums. <3 I like a lot of fruit, but plums.

Favorite animal?

iLaxrv10

My favorite animal is a Polar Bear!

What is your Favorite Color?
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

emily142

Purpleeeee!!!

What is your favorite meal?

JinxOnTheLoose

Pizza. Just pizza. Pizza for every meal.

What is your most favourite program / app? (Not programme)

xQuicScopex

computer program would probably be raptor it helps me make programs both console apps and gui programs :p
mobile app would be minecraft pe because we have a server and i can play it when im out :D

what is your gaming platform? (pc gaming included)

DuaneandBrand0

I, myself, am an Xbox fan :)

What's your favorite novel/novella/short story/poem?

MrEpicWonder

Do animated short storys count? If so, "There's a man in the woods" it's great.. If not, i don't really know ;s

Favorite video game character? (I have to add mine, Krieg the Psycho is bae)

Green_Giant

Balthier, real name Ffamran mied Bunansa. From Final Fantasy XII. Has some of the best quotes i've seen. Also has a father known as Doctor Cid, or Cidolphius Denem Bunansa who is also an awesome character.

Why do you love SFT?

BlossomTheCow

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Apr 24, 2015, 12:20 AMA massive fan of Borderlands 2, the whole series really.

Favorite type of food? (asian, chinese all that jazz)

BORDERLANDS 2 IS OP

mewbow

Quote from: Green_Giant on Apr 25, 2015, 09:28 AMWhy do you love SFT?
From the first day I joined I've loved how friendly the server is.. not saying that absolutely everyone on server is friendly xd yknow what I meann

What is the most unique thing in your room?

DuaneandBrand0

Probably all the medals I've won for different track races, I'm an avid runner ;)

What is your favorite letter?

supermee3

A
Because that is all I get in school ;)

Who is your best friend on SFT?

JinxOnTheLoose

Katherine <3 (YSMN is love).

What made you start playing Minecraft?

Katherine

Jinxie. <3

What's your favourite food?

MrEpicWonder

Uhh, probably Pizza. Because you can do like anything with it, so many combo's..

What's your favorite beverage?

Green_Giant

Definitely my home-made hot chocolate. I combine like 4 different powders and it tastes amazing.

What's you favourite hobby?

Sparkle_Sun

Playing sports, mainly tennis and track

What is your favorite memory?

ToX1cLeGenD

When i won my first BMX comp.

Whats your favourite SFT server?

Khaled

I only play pocket edition :p, What do you like the most in life!
Ex: Money, PC, games, minecraft, friends =D... Etc
Also is it ok to bump topics in fourm games? :)

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Khaled on Aug 29, 2015, 06:18 PMAlso is it ok to bump topics in fourm games? :)
Yes, I'm sure it is xD

I like SFT most in life, since I don't have much irl

Favourite method of travelling? c:

Long time StarNomad

Khaled

Quote from: Dracorex on Aug 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
Quote from: Khaled on Aug 29, 2015, 06:18 PMAlso is it ok to bump topics in fourm games? :)
Yes, I'm sure it is xD

I like SFT most in life, since I don't have much irl

Favourite method of travelling? c:
not the freakin' car xd, hmm a horse :3 I love horses they are fun to ride >:3