[Survival] Win a house built by HappyNem (We have a WINNER)

Started by HappyNem, Apr 26, 2015, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyNem

Hello SFT people!

I have built a house to give away in this forum driven event. 

The rules are very simple... read the questions below and send me a forum PM with your answers IN ORDER.

This Contest is OVER :)

And now the Questions!!!

The Topic is RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM!!
The Answers are below for question.  The Winner is listed at the bottom with the Top 3 guesses

1. Where did HappyNem get his minecraft skin look from? Guy Manuel from Daft Punk
2. Who is Nemswifey's skin created after? Katness Everdeen
3. What color is Club Happy? Black and Purple
4. What brand and model was the industry standard for DJ Turntables? Technics 1200MK2
5. In 2015 what is the name of the "top club in the word" by DJmag? Green Valley
6. According to Forbes what is the top grossing video game of 2014 Call of Duty: Advance Warfare
7. What year did the Akita come to America and who brought it? 1937 and Hellen Keller
8. What breed of dog is the most expensive in the world? Tibetan Mastiff
9. What is ophidiophobia? Abnormal fear of snakes
10. Where is the worlds deadliest island and why is it so deadly?Of the coast of Brazil, its full of snakes
11. World Wide, what is the the 6th Highest grossing movie of all time? (not adjusting for inflation) Frozen OR Furious 7(it has went up to the 4th)
12. Looking at numbers only, what is the fastest production car EVER? The Hennessey Venom GT
13. If I was 10, how many countries could I go buy a some vodka? 27
14. What is the name of the richest youtuber in 2015? (strictly from youtube, no sponsor deal or anything else.) DisneyCollectorBR,
15. How often does Halley's Comet orbit the Sun? 75 years
16. How many galaxies are in the Hubble telescope picture Ultra deep field? 10,000
17. Not counting bacteria, how old is the oldest living thing on earth? 80000
18. What has the shortest life span of any living thing in the world?Gastrotrichs
19. What cover of Elvis Presley's was the most successful? CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE
20. In minecraft, What was the "creeper" supposed to be? Pig
21. In minecraft brewing what does redstone do? Increases the duration
22. What is the name of the 1.8 update in minecraft?The Bountiful update
23. In Minecraft approximately, how long does it take to mine obsidian with an unenchanted diamond pickaxe? 9.4 seconds
24. In Minecraft when you combine two damaged tools in a crafting table, what does it do to the durability?combines the durability +5%
25. How many diamonds does SuperFunTime have on planetminecraft? (feel free to give us more) 93 or greater was an ok answer.

That's it and thanks for playing!!

PS No extra points for pointing out any grammar errors :P

And the Top 3 Guesses

#3 Toxic_foxtrot - 20 correct
#2 Boogieboon - 21 Correct
#1 Moronokimi - 23 correct!!

I'll transfer the protection over to Moronokimi!  /warp winme will be active until you take the signs down!

Congradulations Moronokimi!

Brightpkz

Just plain curiosity, for the last question, how will you verify the answers' accuracy?

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

jacob

Is number 11 adjusted for inflation or no?
Is number 14 just from YouTube adverts or from promotions and clothes/memorabilia?

Tyvic

Unfortunately I know like none of these questions :P

HappyNem

Quote from: 123my45 on Apr 26, 2015, 04:30 PMIs number 11 adjusted for inflation or no?
Is number 14 just from YouTube adverts or from promotions and clothes/memorabilia?

Edited questions for more info.

Green_Giant

If
Quote from: HappyNem on Apr 26, 2015, 05:14 PM
Quote from: 123my45 on Apr 26, 2015, 04:30 PMIs number 11 adjusted for inflation or no?

Edited questions for more info.
What if we wrote our answers before that update?

BritanniaRules

8. What breed of dog is the most expensive in the world?

According to who and are you talking about a single dog or the whole breed?

wfi974

Quote from: Tyvic on Apr 26, 2015, 04:43 PMUnfortunately I know like none of these questions :P
the minecraft questions are like the easiest if you ask me :P

BritanniaRules

Quote from: HappyNem on Apr 26, 2015, 02:10 PM21. In minecraft brewing what does redstone do?

Happy sounds like yoda!!!! :)

Tyvic

Yeah the rest besides MC I can't answer :P

HappyNem

Quote from: BritanniaRules on Apr 26, 2015, 07:35 PM8. What breed of dog is the most expensive in the world?

According to who and are you talking about a single dog or the whole breed?

If I wanted to buy the most expensive dog, what kind should I try to get?

Toxic_Foxtrot69

You know, I think many of you are making this more difficult than it really is...xD

krankenstein20

Green_Giant

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Apr 27, 2015, 06:11 PMi don't understand question 3
Club Happy is a build on survival, won't give away too much or I might as well tell you the answer. :P

mike219966

HappyNem can't i just go over and copy the house?  :-\   :P  jk