News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pocket-Edition] Apply For Staff!

Started by MobileHome18, Apr 27, 2015, 02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MobileHome18

Apr 27, 2015, 02:59 AM Last Edit: Apr 28, 2015, 02:05 AM by MobileHome18
Hello Everyone!
     With a little amount of staff members that we have on PE, we are struggling to keep the server going at its full potential. This application allows us to bring in more players and notice more players who have the potential to be staff. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are not a regular player on PE. We are trying to look for players from PE.

Applying for staff is in no way a guaranteed you will become staff. You have to go through a rigorous process among the Mod+ before you are approved. Do not message Admins asking how your application processing is going. Doing so will lower your chances of becoming staff. We will contact you.

Please only apply if you meet the following specifications:
 :grassydirt: Active player of Pocket-Edition (about 6 hours a week).
 :grassydirt: Have been playing on the server for at least a month.
 :grassydirt: No serious bans (ex: advertising).

Use the form below and reply on this thread.
Please put your answers AFTER [ /b]!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Around how much time to you get a week?:[/b]
[b]Will you be able to make staff uptime?(about 6 hours a week):[/b]
[b]Have you been banned? If so, what for?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:[/b]

-Mobile :minecart:

tylerinator

Name: Tylerinator
Around how much time to you get a week?: Its always different average 3 hours I usually go on when im a the toilet... yea sorry tmi
Will you be able to make staff uptime?(about 6 hours a week): Yep I can start playing even more
Have you been banned? If so, what for?: Nope
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I think it would be fun and I don't really why I think I am suitable for staff

HeyoAudreyisacavy!

Name: AudreyluvsSFT
Around how much time do you get a week?: I am willing to fit a good chunk every week, one hour per day, which equals 7 hours  :)
Will you be able to make staff uptime?(about 6 hours a week): Yes, I can definately make staff uptime
Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: Never been banned  :laugh:
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you are suitable for staff?: I love helping people on SFT over all platforms, and all of my friends keep nagging me saying I should be staff, so I decided, why not?  :heart:

Thatgirldeni

Name: thatgirldenii
Around how much time do you get a week?: Always on everyday before and after school.
Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: Never been banned. Ever.  
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you are suitable for staff?: I would like to be staff as I am responsible and have never cursed or tried to kill anyone in Mincraft. I have been on for a long time and I love playing on the servers and get off when I have to. I have showed the server to 4 people and they live in my village.

CROSSMARE

Name: CROSSMARE

Around how much time to you get a week?: Often i play 4-5 hours in a day.

Will you be able to make staff uptime?(about 6 hours a week): Yes i play after school.

Have you been banned? If so, what for?: Never banned.

Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: Because i like help the players

rodxel

Magnusgamr
Juego 10 horas a la semana
Quiero ser personal porque hablo español y hay muchas personas en el server
Que hablan español
:)

rodxel

Por favor contesta
Mi name is: magnusgamr
Quiero ser personal para que no haya desorden en el ser ver
Y responder las preguntas de lo que hablan español
Los jugadores están incrementando
Please quiero ser personal gracias

BluetigerESW

Bump, still open for more applicants! :)_
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Mudkipzstar123

Jun 08, 2015, 12:33 PM #8 Last Edit: Jun 20, 2015, 09:55 AM by Mudkipzstar123
Name: Mudkipstar123

Around how much time do u get a week: I get about 5-6 hours a day and I'm on every day

Will u be able to make staff uptime?: Yes

Have u ever been banned? If so what for?: The first time I was insulting a admin and I didn't know, The second time I was accused of griefing and I'm pretty sure the ppl who accused me of griefing griefed me.

Why do u want to be staff/why do u think ur suitable for staff?
Well I want to be staff so I'll be recognized and appreciated and I LOVE helping ppl and if I'm staff ill be able to help ppl even more.I think I'm suitable cuz I'm kind,caring,respectful,responsible,a great friend,and I Put other ppl before myself. :D I help ppl build there base,I give ppl free stufff, I help who have been griefed,Etc etc