Apr 29, 2024, 02:34 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Community Involvement

Started by Towelie, May 10, 2015, 07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I've decided to make this post regarding Community Involvement.
We need you guys to be more active and more involved!
If you see something that is handled in a wrong way, please step in and tell us your view (but don't mistake this with interfering in staff business).

Since I now have a job, I have a lot less time for SFT, and in the little time I have, I perform maintenance operations for the servers and so on. Thankfully, there's more people than just me behind SFT, so we have FearThe1337. Dpa1991, saywhat2365 and Copen6199 helping and each operating their own areas/servers.

tl;dr version
- Get involved in the community's development
- Share your feedback and give us direction
- Tell us what you think we are doing good and what we aren't

NOTE: Express all feedback in the form "I think you aren't doing this good, in my opinion you should do it like so: " Posts that sound like "I don't like how you do this" will be disregarded. We are looking for feedback and constructed criticism, not just any form of criticism.

Thank you, and remember, the power to change SFT is yours!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TRITIUMNITR0X

I >:( bc no :diamond: 4 :redflower: in EMP. Also :fire: burned my :fish: so I  :waterbucket: my :furnace:, now it borked. 10/ 1, too realistic. not having super fun times.
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

tobminer

Maybe cheaper emporium buy prices? I cannot find much at the emporium that is cheaper then autoshops, so I just go to autoshops, if you want emp to drain out, do it in the form of blocks. Just a suggestion!  :D

stormshooter

Quote from: tobminer on May 10, 2015, 05:20 PMMaybe cheaper emporium buy prices? I cannot find much at the emporium that is cheaper then autoshops, so I just go to autoshops, if you want emp to drain out, do it in the form of blocks. Just a suggestion!  :D
I doubt this is an option. It's pretty much saying, 'Here economy, let me destroy you more!'
We encourage the use of autoshops.

tobminer

Last I check Tera, most people hate autoshops and like player ran shops. Also, a lot of people hate auto owners too because most of them have a "lot" of money.

BluetigerESW

Quote from: tobminer on May 10, 2015, 05:20 PMMaybe cheaper emporium buy prices? I cannot find much at the emporium that is cheaper then autoshops, so I just go to autoshops, if you want emp to drain out, do it in the form of blocks. Just a suggestion!  :D

Emp is supposed to have high prices to discourage you from using it to buy/sell everything, and as is the economy is already extremely broken, no need to brake it even more.

Also, I've said this before but by I still stand by my statement that we should a full reset (or just an economy reset if a full reset is not possible).
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree